+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Experience letter

b4uzeon

Sep 10, 2013
Hello,

I work for a company which is based on INDIA. I got transferred to Canada through Intra company transfer 2 yrs back and now working for the same company @ INDIA.
When I requested for experience letter from CANADA HR they are asking to get it from INDIA HR .Though INDIA HR will mention my period of stay, role & responsibilities, will CIC accept such letter from INDIA letter head ?

Please advise !!

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
b4uzeon said:
Hello,

I work for a company which is based on INDIA. I got transferred to Canada through Intra company transfer 2 yrs back and now working for the same company @ INDIA.
When I requested for experience letter from CANADA HR they are asking to get it from INDIA HR .Though INDIA HR will mention my period of stay, role & responsibilities, will CIC accept such letter from INDIA letter head ?

Please advise !!
You need letter from Employer (address and contact person) Located in Canada.

if you were reporting to any supervisor in canada, if you are in contact with him. Ask him if he can help you ? (even supervisor can sign your letter, Don't have to be an HR person)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
honeysingh said:
You need letter from Employer (address and contact person) Located in Canada.

if you were reporting to any supervisor in canada, if you are in contact with him. Ask him if he can help you ? (even supervisor can sign your letter, Don't have to be an HR person)
Honey singh. you may need to help this person as well. Though i have told them to open a new thread with an appropriate title so that people with relevant experience will inform them.

here's the link:http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applying-cec-whether-to-take-help-of-a-law-firm-t164338.0.html

b4uzeon

Sep 10, 2013
Thanks Honey Singh,

The problem we face is our supervisor does not have any letter head's etc.In worst case they can give mail communication that i worked during that period .
We see few of the people say i.e very few that they got PR by not submitting reference letter but the explanation and supporting documents...But i did nt here any scenario that they submitted INDIA HR letter and got ?
It gives little hope but still we are not sure what to do ?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
b4uzeon said:
Thanks Honey Singh,

The problem we face is our supervisor does not have any letter head's etc.In worst case they can give mail communication that i worked during that period .
We see few of the people say i.e very few that they got PR by not submitting reference letter but the explanation and supporting documents...But i did nt here any scenario that they submitted INDIA HR letter and got ?
It gives little hope but still we are not sure what to do ?
I've heard very few success stores with either lately. Being honest, your hoping for something that won't happen.

All they require is the business details (name, address, logo if possible...) and the contact details of the person writing the letter. Not all companies have an official letter head so surly your supervisor can put something together?

I'd suggest trying harder, otherwise you will not succeed with this king of application.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Can we have to mention period of work or we can mention like this sep 1:2012 to august 31 2013 or can we mention like this step 01:2012 to till date? Anyone?

b4uzeon

Sep 10, 2013
Hi jsm0085,

We are giving letter from INDIA HR with letter head/address /logo etc.Will attach Work permit, Pay slips and T4. Will give some explanation for not submitting the letter from CANADA HR.But planning to give CANADA HR details to contact .Though they did nt give letter head from CANADA, they cannot deny like we have not worked.

My only worry is when CIC will reject the application, if at later stage means its waste of money as i am going to apply for my family members as well ?

july13Applicant

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
27 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
3 April 2014
b4uzeon said:
Hi jsm0085,

We are giving letter from INDIA HR with letter head/address /logo etc.Will attach Work permit, Pay slips and T4. Will give some explanation for not submitting the letter from CANADA HR.But planning to give CANADA HR details to contact .Though they did nt give letter head from CANADA, they cannot deny like we have not worked.

My only worry is when CIC will reject the application, if at later stage means its waste of money as i am going to apply for my family members as well ?
If you can't get this on Canadian letter head then try to talk to a supervisor or a peer in Canada who can write a letter on a plain paper for you, also ask him to provide his/her business card. This letter is not needed in original, so you can request for a scanned copy. Attach the business card and that should work. I am not saying its a 100% perfect solution to your problem, but I know some friends who did it this way.

b4uzeon

Sep 10, 2013
thanks july13Applicant !! Let me try and at least will find out in either case from CIC, for others whether IINDIA HR letter is accepted or not ?