+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC EE and paper based at the same time

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
does anybody at the same boat with me - doing both paper based and EE?

I've submitted (sent) PNP paper based application last year August 2017, AOR Sep 21, still no medical request. Tired to wait and submitted CEC EE recently May 16 2018.

I have questions - please help.

As I am doing EE in different account when all my other documents (study permit, work permit, visas) - I've received after AOR totally different UCIs - is it ok? will they change to the same soon? I stated my UCI number in application details part.

second question: I forgot to submit work permit with passports as it wasn't explicitly asked. I know they can find it via UCI - but again as I've submitted through different account I am worried very much

thanks!

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014

I've submitted (sent) PNP paper based application last year August 2017, AOR Sep 21, still no medical request. Tired to wait and submitted CEC EE recently May 16 2018.

As I am doing EE in different account when all my other documents (study permit, work permit, visas) - I've received after AOR totally different UCIs - is it ok? will they change to the same soon? I stated my UCI number in application details part.

second question: I forgot to submit work permit with passports as it wasn't explicitly asked. I know they can find it via UCI - but again as I've submitted through different account I am worried very much

thanks!
i am planning to apply on both ass well how was your application?

saulo.r.m

Jun 2, 2020
well, both is in progress. for paper based I was asked to provide medical exams 10 months after AOR.
EE is two months in progress now.
Hello! Did you got you PR? if so can you share with us how was it? Did you get from the EE ou PNP paper-based?

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018

thanks!
Hello, any updates on either of your applications?
I am about submitting my CEC application this week too, and I have a PNP application submitted since Oct 2017, which apparently is not receiving any attention.
Any information you can give will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

AFC3

Jan 8, 2019
hi all,
is it possible to apply for PNP - paper-based (nomination received) and EE - CEC (already selected) at the same time?
Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
hi all,
is it possible to apply for PNP - paper-based (nomination received) and EE - CEC (already selected) at the same time?
Thanks
Yes, it is OK, though it is likely you could apply for EE three times in the same time it would take to process a PNP application....

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
well, both is in progress. for paper based I was asked to provide medical exams 10 months after AOR.
EE is two months in progress now.
I’m currently on the same situation, can you share experience during the time submitting both? Anything need to pay attention?
Thanks in advance