+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got the Reference Letter from my employer in Oct 2020 but I'm submitting my PR application now. Is the required to get the revised updated reference letter again. It is quite tough to get the reference letter again form my current employer ? Please advice.
If the duration of work you’re claiming points for is before October 2020, that’s fine. E.g., you’re claiming 1 year Canadian work experience and you reached 1 year work anniversary on September 2020 - so your ref letter dated oct 2020 is fine.

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, a question about the education section in Express Entry.
I am an inland-CEC applicant with a score of 462, that was invited to apply.

I went to college for a year (3 semesters) and was taking introductory calculus and physics to transfer credits.

I later went to university and completed my 3-year diploma program.

I haven't mentioned that I went to college anywhere pre-ITA and post-ITA.
Now, while uploading documents - I am seeing that my diploma from university needs to be submitted.

Do I have to mention my short studies in college at all, if this doesn't affect my score?
Note: I didn't graduate with any certificate/diploma from college, I was just taking random courses to transfer credits to the university that I went to later on.

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Hey Guys..I have a question about the employment letter.. Please clarify the difference between the letter of employment and an employment record..What documents need to upload under these 2 sections?

Feb 17, 2021
Hi ,
What is the wait for if I submit it CEC EE entry today ? what are next steps after submitting application ? And Can I change my employer while my CEC EE profile in progress ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi ,
What is the wait for if I submit it CEC EE entry today ? what are next steps after submitting application ? And Can I change my employer while my CEC EE profile in progress ?
Do you hold an open work permit? If so, then you can certainly change employers.

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone,
Would you please share the expected time line for the application after biometrics ?

HARRY HARPREET

Dec 31, 2019
hi guys
i have one question i received ITA on 14 feb and till waiting for RCMP PCC they said it mailed on march 03
wat can i do, wait for pcc or submit file, i am confused

one more thing can i travel to my home country India for one month after AOR plz suggest me

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
hi guys
i have one question i received ITA on 14 feb and till waiting for RCMP PCC they said it mailed on march 03
wat can i do, wait for pcc or submit file, i am confused

one more thing can i travel to my home country India for one month after AOR plz suggest me
You’re not required to submit RCMP PCC upfront.

You can travel to your home country and return to Canada as long as you have a valid visa and returning for essential reason (e.g., work) check the government website for the latest travel restrictions. Your travel post AOR won’t have any effect to your ongoing PR application.

Reactions: HARRY HARPREET

HARRY HARPREET

Dec 31, 2019
You’re not required to submit RCMP PCC upfront.

You can travel to your home country and return to Canada as long as you have a valid visa and returning for essential reason (e.g., work) check the government website for the latest travel restrictions. Your travel post AOR won’t have any effect to your ongoing PR application.
thanks a lot dear

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Received ITA : 13th Feb, 2021
Submitted Application : 16th Feb, 2021
Hi ,
Any updates so far?

ITA- 13th Feb
AOR- 15th March

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hey Guys..I have a question about the employment letter.. Please clarify the difference between the letter of employment and an employment record..What documents need to upload under these 2 sections?

Employment Record is something to prove about your experience with roles and responsibilities along with working hours and pay details etc.

Letter of Employment is a kind of letter that states that you are an employee from that employer and proves that you are working with them. Most of the applicants will attach Bonafiled Letter from the employee which states that the employment confirmation and all other docs from the employer like exp letters, pay slips etc to be on safer side.

Hope this helps.

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Employment Record is something to prove about your experience with roles and responsibilities along with working hours and pay details etc.

Letter of Employment is a kind of letter that states that you are an employee from that employer and proves that you are working with them. Most of the applicants will attach Bonafiled Letter from the employee which states that the employment confirmation and all other docs from the employer like exp letters, pay slips etc to be on safer side.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your detailed explanation..