+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

poojarajput76

Dec 17, 2019
So I have received ITA, and after filling out all forms, I get 2 fields to upload my education document 1.) Education(Diploma/degree) and other 2.) Education(transcript). Is this supposed to be like that, as I know a friend who only got one field ie. Education(Diploma/Degree).

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
So I have received ITA, and after filling out all forms, I get 2 fields to upload my education document 1.) Education(Diploma/degree) and other 2.) Education(transcript). Is this supposed to be like that, as I know a friend who only got one field ie. Education(Diploma/Degree).
I also got one field ‘Education (Diploma/Degree).

By the way have you done your ECA ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you.

What is the difference between a Letter of Employment vs an Offer of Employment?
Is it for the current job where we need to provide those letters or do we ned to provide it for previous jobs as well?

On Proof of Upfront Medical Exam, We need to upload the letter given by Doctor's office which is the proof the medicals completed. Is that right?

If we have two passports(one is old ) and contains a few travel stamps of the past 10 years on the old passport, do we need to attach previous passport copies too?
Offer of employment will be asked if you claimed 50 points for job offer (1 year after PR visa is issued), else you won’t see that.

just the new passport - bio pages and stamps are needed. Even if you have travel stamps from previous passports, it’s not required to be uploaded.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Offer of employment will be asked if you claimed 50 points for job offer (1 year after PR visa is issued), else you won’t see that.

just the new passport - bio pages and stamps are needed. Even if you have travel stamps from previous passports, it’s not required to be uploaded.
Thank you.

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have required advice regarding my express entry profile.

I have got my PCC in August 2020, so 6 months of PCC is completed. However, I did not travel after date of received my PCC.

1) Can I use that PCC to apply my PR, or should I have to apply and new one wait for that and then apply??

Another question is If I will wait for 2nd PCC then My PGWP will expire in mid-March, and I am sure PCC getting almost 4 weeks to receive.

I have already applied for PGWP extension under new public policy!!!

2) Is it a good idea to apply PR while implied status? Or I can submit documents with old PCC and when I will get 2nd one will upload via webform..

If I wait then my current status will imply status which good idea to hold for 2nd PCC??

Valuable suggestion will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have required advice regarding my express entry profile.

I have got my PCC in August 2020, so 6 months of PCC is completed. However, I did not travel after date of received my PCC.

1) Can I use that PCC to apply my PR, or should I have to apply and new one wait for that and then apply??

Another question is If I will wait for 2nd PCC then My PGWP will expire in mid-March, and I am sure PCC getting almost 4 weeks to receive.

I have already applied for PGWP extension under new public policy!!!

2) Is it a good idea to apply PR while implied status? Or I can submit documents with old PCC and when I will get 2nd one will upload via webform..

If I wait then my current status will imply status which good idea to hold for 2nd PCC??

Valuable suggestion will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
The PCC that you have is from which country ? And are you in Canada right now?