+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

CoveBosniaTz

May 28, 2019
Quick question:
On the checklist they are asking for my and my wife's post secondary diplomas, but I didn't say on my Express Entry profile that I or my wife have post secondary diploma. I opened profile with High School, not claiming any points on higher education. Anyone has same issues? What to attach on those fields? My occupation is under B, not requiring any special education (NOC says may require but my company never asked or require)
Thanks,

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
PCC from INDIA and I am in Canada.
Here is the explanation regarding PCC

The police certificate for the country where you currentlylive:
  • must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

Bauer$

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, does anybody know what to bring on your medical exam? Just want to double check, thank you guys)

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
To prove your foreign work experience, do you need a letter from the employer?

I have a letter dated in year 2018, can i use this to prove work experience?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
To prove your foreign work experience, do you need a letter from the employer?

I have a letter dated in year 2018, can i use this to prove work experience?
If it covers the whole duration of your work experience with that employer — dated after you left the company, then go ahead.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hey guys. Just a quick question. My document checklist asks for Family Member Proof of Status. I am wondering what that means. Please note I am a single applicant.

astar33

Dec 17, 2020
Hey guys. Just a quick question. My document checklist asks for Family Member Proof of Status. I am wondering what that means. Please note I am a single applicant.
Maybe you said you have a relative in Canada somewhere in the application. If you change that then the document request should go away.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I am claiming points for a sister so in the Family Section where we are to list relatives/family I had included that sister. Now I'm wondering if I should not.

Jan 7, 2021
I have a question regarding PCC.
I am in Canada and was in India before. Never visited any other country.
I am getting pcc from India but Do I need to get police clearance from RCMP as well.?
Thank you.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I have a question regarding PCC.
I am in Canada and was in India before. Never visited any other country.
I am getting pcc from India but Do I need to get police clearance from RCMP as well.?
Thank you.
RCMP is not needed if you are already in Canada OR unless IRCC specifically asks for.

Em Be

Feb 14, 2021
After ITA, can we directly take appointment and go for Medical or do we have to get a letter from IRCC to go for medical?

Nov 25, 2019
Can I remove my foreign experience and move them to personal history? after the change, my score is 421 which above the cutoff score (75).