+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi All!
Finally received portal email 1 today. Just replied to it. Received it from Montreal.
Details of my complete process in my signature.
Congratulations on Portal 2
Montreal seems terrible!!!!!!

Posting the case of a friend here--

Primary Applicant did not receive Portal yet - IRCC agent says it was sent on Aug 23 by Montreal but never received by primary applicant
Same Aug 23, RFV mail for dependent was received - Both email ID's are same
Dependent has sent Passport for stamping but not sure if they can stamp unless Primary has finished Virtual Landing in Canada
Still No portal email & upon speaking with IRCC, Primary was informed that a request was submitted to resend the portal email
Daily calls and getting the same answer

I feel so bad for this situation :(
The randomness and operational inefficiency is other worldly !

This is an Express Entry PNP PR Application :(

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
Today I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo). I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
It was in progress
I finally received a mail with subject line “IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de residence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)” mentioning ‘your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status’ with other details. It asks to confirm various details through the portal. However, I didn’t see any link for the portal. Is this normal? Where am I supposed to confirm the details and upload the photo? Is anybody in this situation? Any guidance will help me a lot.

Reactions: RaccoonS

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I finally received a mail with subject line “IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de residence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)” mentioning ‘your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status’ with other details. It asks to confirm various details through the portal. However, I didn’t see any link for the portal. Is this normal? Where am I supposed to confirm the details and upload the photo? Is anybody in this situation? Any guidance will help me a lot.
This is the approval email (Portal 1), reply to it as instructed, and you will receive the portal email (portal 2). With Portal 2, you can log in to your portal to upload photo and confirm your address in Canada, etc. Don't worry.

Reactions: thevibefeeder

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
This is the approval email (Portal 1), reply to it as instructed, and you will receive the portal email (portal 2). With Portal 2, you can log in to your portal to upload photo and confirm your address in Canada, etc. Don't worry.
Thank you so much for this info. One question - I received two emails, one each for primary applicant and dependent. Do I need to reply to both emails or just the one to primary applicant providing details for both primary and dependent? Thanks again!

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Thank you so much for this info. One question - I received two emails, one each for primary applicant and dependent. Do I need to reply to both emails or just the one to primary applicant providing details for both primary and dependent? Thanks again!
As I remember, the email said that you can answer the questions on your dependent's behalf. That means you just need to reply from your primary applicant, but providing information for all of the other members in your family. Congratulations!!

sadafsk

Oct 7, 2022
Hi all. Today I saw the background check status has been set to completed. How long does it take to get the portal email 1 after that?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Today I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo). I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next
Just have to wait to see how this works out- Some cases they will hold eCOPR till family is back on TRV

Athira1812

Sep 12, 2023
I got a letter (Information Letter) on 20th July which basically mentioned that if the primary is in Canada, then raise a WEBFORM to inform the presence in Canada and for dependent to submit their passport. My dependent got his passport and COPR document, but I am yet to get any email for virtual landing. Does anyone have the email address for Edmonton VO?
ITA - 12th October 2022
AOR - 04TH December 2022

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
As I remember, the email said that you can answer the questions on your dependent's behalf. That means you just need to reply from your primary applicant, but providing information for all of the other members in your family. Congratulations!!
UPDATE: Got my portal 2 mail today and uploaded the photographs for both primary and dependent. However, PR Card/PR Travel Document tab is still disabled and I cannot see my CoPR document anywhere. Is that the norm?

here is my timeline:
AOR: Dec 2nd, 2022
Medical completed: Jan 3rd, 2023
Eligibility completed: Aug 15th, 2023
Background completed: Sept 5th, 2023
Portal 1 mail received: Sept 6th, 2023
Portal 2 mail received: Sept 12th, 2023

Best of luck!