+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Prat19_52

May 28, 2021
I think likely they will transfer your file to your local embassy and have them send you a PPR request, then you can come to Canada and land like an outlander. Maybe wait for a few more days and then follow up with a webform?
thanks, today I received email from them stating that you can return to Canada with your valid visitor visa. You will be landed at the port on entry, so there will be no need to create a portal.
what does it means?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
thanks, today I received email from them stating that you can return to Canada with your valid visitor visa. You will be landed at the port on entry, so there will be no need to create a portal.
what does it means?
Sorry I was away camping for the weekend - that's even better than a PPR request! Very simple it just means that you can travel to Canada with your visa and you will officially become a PR at the border (the airport). Once you get to the airport, look for an 'immigration' sign and tell them you are looking to complete your landing process there. Maybe print out the email you received as well, and follow all other instructions in the email.

Reactions: BA101

Prat19_52

May 28, 2021
Sorry I was away camping for the weekend - that's even better than a PPR request! Very simple it just means that you can travel to Canada with your visa and you will officially become a PR at the border (the airport). Once you get to the airport, look for an 'immigration' sign and tell them you are looking to complete your landing process there. Maybe print out the email you received as well, and follow all other instructions in the email.
Thanks, today I received Email from IRCC asking me to submit the passport at local embassy.

Reactions: cz999

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
Hi guys! I am at the 8 moths and 7 days mark with the last update in May 24th. My process is 3 months above the average processing time :(. Anyone else in a similar situation? What to do to speed up the process ?

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Hi guys! I am at the 8 moths and 7 days mark with the last update in May 24th. My process is 3 months above the average processing time :(. Anyone else in a similar situation? What to do to speed up the process ?
Mine is at 7 months and 15 days, and no one touches my application since Feb.28:confused:

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Ours is at 8 months 10 days timeline stuck at eligibility completion.