+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello friends.
I saw COPR details appear in Tracker. What would be next?
I am inland candidate.
If lucky you can get Portal request in a week or sooner
Else another endless wait depending on which part of the process is slowing down - This is very unpredictable.

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
Hi, the date in my tracker got updated today but I can see any change in the tracker or the gckey account, anyone else got update today?

Reactions: smullick01

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
Hi guys, AOR 2nd Dec’22. So, it’s been 7 months 19 days now and still my application is stuck at “Background check - In Progress”. GCMS notes say criminality was passed, so I’m assuming they’re doing second level security in SVO (Etobicoke). But it’s there for last 6 months. No new info, no communication. I have called IRCC customer service multiple times and they just tell me to wait as there’s nothing wrong with the application. Is there anything I can do in this situation?

Also, I submitted web form on 6/29 and I’m yet to hear back. Does anybody know what’s the current timeframe for web form response? Their website does not provide satisfactory info. Thanks for any info you could provide.

sadafsk

Oct 7, 2022
Hi guys, AOR 2nd Dec’22. So, it’s been 7 months 19 days now and still my application is stuck at “Background check - In Progress”. GCMS notes say criminality was passed, so I’m assuming they’re doing second level security in SVO (Etobicoke). But it’s there for last 6 months. No new info, no communication. I have called IRCC customer service multiple times and they just tell me to wait as there’s nothing wrong with the application. Is there anything I can do in this situation?

Also, I submitted web form on 6/29 and I’m yet to hear back. Does anybody know what’s the current timeframe for web form response? Their website does not provide satisfactory info. Thanks for any info you could provide.
Hi, I am exactly in the same situation as you. AOR Dec 27. I also called IRCC and they did nothing. If anyone has suggestion, that would be great.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022

If your web form is to only provide additional information, there will be no replies. If you asked them questions, they might reply but I doubt that their reply is worth it (sometimes I read their response and I was like: "What? Do you understand my question?" lol). Also, I know no such thing as timeline for the web form response :"( Last year, I asked them a question via web form and I got a worthless response in over 2 months later (their response didn't answer my question)

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
My final update:

AOR: Dec 11, 2022;
MEP/BIO: Jan 18, 2023
GU+All stages passed: Apr 6/7, 2023
Portal 1: Apr 12, 2023
eCOPR: Apr 18, 2023

(99 days later, more than 3 times the processing timeline):
PR card GU: July 20, 2023
PR card mailed: July 26, 2023
PR card received: July 31, 2023

See you guys summer of 2025 for citizenship!

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
If your web form is to only provide additional information, there will be no replies. If you asked them questions, they might reply but I doubt that their reply is worth it (sometimes I read their response and I was like: "What? Do you understand my question?" lol). Also, I know no such thing as timeline for the web form response :"( Last year, I asked them a question via web form and I got a worthless response in over 2 months later (their response didn't answer my question)
I also wrote to them after 2 months they send me a generic reply that did not answer my question

smullick01

Nov 29, 2021
Hi, the date in my tracker got updated today but I can see any change in the tracker or the gckey account, anyone else got update today?
Hi, I am exactly in the same situation as you. AOR Dec 27. I also called IRCC and they did nothing. If anyone has suggestion, that would be great.
Sailing in the same boat, AOR dec 02 and since Jan 23, background in progress

Prat19_52

May 28, 2021
Hi All,

I received PR confirmation Email on 28th July, My AOR was 17th Dec 2022 and I am CEC applicant.
The problem is I am not residing in Canada as my Work permit got expired last month.
I am holding Canada V-1 visa until 2027.

I replied the same thing to IRCC on same email and on same day but they didn't reply me on my email yet.
Please let me know what should I do in this case, should i wait for their reply or book the tickets to travel back to Canada on V1 visa that I am not sure I can do. Please help me if someone is in similar situation.

Thanks

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received PR confirmation Email on 28th July, My AOR was 17th Dec 2022 and I am CEC applicant.
The problem is I am not residing in Canada as my Work permit got expired last month.
I am holding Canada V-1 visa until 2027.

I replied the same thing to IRCC on same email and on same day but they didn't reply me on my email yet.
Please let me know what should I do in this case, should i wait for their reply or book the tickets to travel back to Canada on V1 visa that I am not sure I can do. Please help me if someone is in similar situation.

Thanks
I think likely they will transfer your file to your local embassy and have them send you a PPR request, then you can come to Canada and land like an outlander. Maybe wait for a few more days and then follow up with a webform?