+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
I have avoided coming to this forum since 20 days ago. Now I'm back, still stuck in security, with today marking the first day of my 6th month of waiting while the official processing time is 5 months:)

• Sad
Reactions: ktakhan

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi Guys, my AOR is 6th Jan CEC inland with dependent. As per tracker my eligibility and BC was changed to completed on 27th April and the medical changed to completed once again on 28th with 1 year extension on the medical expiry date.
can I expect my copr number on the tracker anytime soon?

Navesh

Jan 12, 2023
Hey folks, just a quick update. I received my ecopr couple of minutes ago from Montreal VO. I had sent an email last evening to the email id from which we receive the portal request explaining that it has been over 3 weeks since I submitted my photo and address but unable to view the ECOPR in the portal. To my surprise, they were pretty quick.

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Hey folks, just a quick update. I received my ecopr couple of minutes ago from Montreal VO. I had sent an email last evening to the email id from which we receive the portal request explaining that it has been over 3 weeks since I submitted my photo and address but unable to view the ECOPR in the portal. To my surprise, they were pretty quick.
Congratulations!

Canadapr96

May 2, 2023
Hey guys…I have been silently following this thread for a long time now…just received my portal 1..I have shared my timeline below

Aor: Dec 05
Biometrics and Med(old from 2019): Jan 04
Eligibility(in progress): Feb 15
Remedical: March 16
Medical and Eligibility passed: March 25
Background(in progress): April 19
Background(completed): April 30
Portal #1: May 02

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Caught GU today :
no change in tracker, background still says in progress
gckey: background changed from in progress to “We are processing ..”
Looks like your background check is about to complete. I saw that GU a day before my Background check got updated to 'Complete' in the tracker.