+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Lol, yes. :D
Hey, how much time did it take for you to go from Eligibility - Complete to Background Check - Complete?
I am still waiting on the last step (BGC In Progress, currently) and have the same PVO and SVO, AOR: Nov 18.

When I called the IRCC agent on Friday, they said Criminality was not started, whereas I have GCMS and CBSA notes dated March 27,2023 that states that Criminality was complete and I have confirmed the same with other IRCC agents in the past.

Anyone in a similar situation?

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Hey, how much time did it take for you to go from Eligibility - Complete to Background Check - Complete?
I am still waiting on the last step (BGC In Progress, currently) and have the same PVO and SVO, AOR: Nov 18.

When I called the IRCC agent on Friday, they said Criminality was not started, whereas I have GCMS and CBSA notes dated March 27,2023 that states that Criminality was complete and I have confirmed the same with other IRCC agents in the past.

Anyone in a similar situation?
In the tracker, my eligibility got completed on Mar 22 and Background check got completed on Apr 13.

Reactions: v546

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
In the tracker, my eligibility got completed on Mar 22 and Background check got completed on Apr 13.
Thanks!
I saw the same trend of 3 weeks on someone else's post as well for OSC.
My 3 week will be completed by this Friday but I guess I will need to add 2 weeks to that due to the strike.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Thanks!
I saw the same trend of 3 weeks on someone else's post as well for OSC.
My 3 week will be completed by this Friday but I guess I will need to add 2 weeks to that due to the strike.
It’s pretty unpredictable, I don’t know my PVO/SVO but my portal emails and eCOPR were all from OSC and they completed my eligibility and BGC on the same day in one go (see signature). Now that the strike is over I am sure your portal will come soon!!

Reactions: v546