+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Is there any benefit to knowing the VO?. Considering the hassle to connect with an IRCC agent I feel like I'm happy with not knowing the VO haha
haha. ignorance is bliss. But if you get to know that OSC Ottawa is your PVO you can be at peace because they are the slowest. On the other hand you get to know your PVO is say Calgary, then it's a reason of concern because they are quick but your file is not moving. :p:p

Oct 5, 2022
Hi,

I got my eCOPR on March 13. They requested my current address and a photo. The address have been accepted but the photo is still being reviewed so I haven’t received my PR card yet. Is there anyone on the same boat as me?

Thanks.

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
My Timeline

ITA : 12th October
AOR: 10th Dec
MEP/BIO : 16th Jan 2023
GU1 April 3
GU 2 April 4 (tracker everything updated)
PORTAL 1: 5th April 2023
Portal 2: 6th April 2023
Photo & Address uploaded : 8th April 2023
ECOPR : 13th April 2023
Hi, Any updates for you after the eCOPR ?

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
Anyone who already got eCoPR and submitted address, photo (but photo is in review). How long did it take for the photo to be reviewed, and how long after that were u able to get the physical card? Thanks

Reactions: sahebzade

sahebzade

Apr 6, 2023
Anyone who already got eCoPR and submitted address, photo (but photo is in review). How long did it take for the photo to be reviewed, and how long after that were u able to get the physical card? Thanks
I have a follow up query instead of answer :p . What was your timeline for Portal 2 email, address and photo upload and ecopr?

sahebzade

Apr 6, 2023
What to do? This is my 8th business day since I submitted my confirmation on address and uploaded the photo on portal and I haven't got my ECOPR. Both address and photo is in review with IRCC :( . My patience is waning.

Jan 20, 2023
Hi all, I read in a few of other threads that the background check status for many in the GCKey portal has been changed to "Not applicable" yesterday, while their applications stood at IP2 (unofficial pattern-based) stage. What does this mean? Is this a GU, bulk update, or a system maintenance etc.? Does this indicate that all background check procedures have been completed? If this is a real update, what comes next?

Reactions: Ojeras

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Hi all, I read in a few of other threads that the background check status for many in the GCKey portal has been changed to "Not applicable" yesterday, while their applications stood at IP2 (unofficial pattern-based) stage. What does this mean? Is this a GU, bulk update, or a system maintenance etc.? Does this indicate that all background check procedures have been completed? If this is a real update, what comes next?
background check status for my GCKey portal was changed to "Not applicable" yesterday too

Reactions: Ojeras

Sina123321

Apr 27, 2023
Hello, can anyone guide me?
I was a retail shift leader and I worked there since I was a student, but retail doesn't have a fixed schedule. When I was a student, I worked 20 hours according to the law, but I worked 40 hours between semesters and summer, and 30 hours after graduation. My employment letter which I want to submit for CEC mentions that I work there approximately 30 hours a week. Now, considering that the date of starting work is during my studies, the officer does not ask why you worked more than 20 hours during your studies? (while in reality I didn't work more)