****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you. Do you know if we have to sign the Client Copy and send back anything to IRCC or just use that to update SIN and OHIP?
You just have to sign on the CLIENT copy and go to Service Canada to get your new SIN, you don't need to send anything IRCC

Reactions: RMR

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I visit this site regularly, but I doubt that most people would update their status after getting PPR (they have lots of other things to do + the excitement, makes it easy to just ignore updating)
I used to think that too, but then if you check July to early October, most application were updated to PPR so I think it’s largely accurate. My observation has been typically there could be a 1-5 day delay between actual ppr and update

Reactions: USAUKCanAusNZ

makzoite

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR : 22nd Dec
Bio metrics update: 25th Jan
Eligibility & BG check passed: 4th March
Re-medical request: 4th March
Everything completed on tracker: 26th March
Portal: 3rd April

Email received from Etobicoke.
Congratulations. Can you please tell us your medical passed date in the GC account?

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
So I just signed up for my tracker, as per the information my last update was Background check finished on 21st March 2023, AOR is Dec 1 2022, CEC inland single.
All the status say completed, wondering how long is it gonna take for ECOPR anyone with a good estimate based on what’s u have noticed so far

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
So I just signed up for my tracker, as per the information my last update was Background check finished on 21st March 2023, AOR is Dec 1 2022, CEC inland single.
All the status say completed, wondering how long is it gonna take for ECOPR anyone with a good estimate based on what’s u have noticed so far
Can you see your copr number in tracker? I think usually for inland applicants the email comes within a week of all completed (in a few cases emails came BEFORE all completed)

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
Can you see your copr number in tracker? I think usually for inland applicants the email comes within a week of all completed (in a few cases emails came BEFORE all completed)
Unfortunately no, it says not available yet
I called IRCC on April 6th and they told me the same thing that all status are completed and it looks good but not sure what’s left (like what step) or what’s the delay

Reactions: cz999