+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Unfortunately no, it says not available yet
I called IRCC on April 6th and they told me the same thing that all status are completed and it looks good but not sure what’s left (like what step) or what’s the delay
I heard info sharing could be pending while all stages are shown as completed. Maybe you have US history? Either way I think the portal email should come very soon, everything looks good haha.
I certainly share the anxiety of waiting though, I got all completed and COPr number last Friday but I am checking my email inbox every 10 minutes today…

Reactions: Miracle2018

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
I heard info sharing could be pending while all stages are shown as completed. Maybe you have US history? Either way I think the portal email should come very soon, everything looks good haha.
I certainly share the anxiety of waiting though, I got all completed and COPr number last Friday but I am checking my email inbox every 10 minutes today…
When I called IRCC they said info sharing is done too but Yes I do have USA history! Wow you do have good knowledge of this stuff!
Thank you my friend I hope I get it soon :D
Hopefully we both get what we seek soon. Thanks for replying

Reactions: cz999

kasra545

Sep 22, 2021
I think as long as you have a COPR it's fine. Officer has signed off on your application. I called IRCC in February (AOR 11 Dec) and my Info Sharing and Criminality was passed.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
So I just signed up for my tracker, as per the information my last update was Background check finished on 21st March 2023, AOR is Dec 1 2022, CEC inland single.
All the status say completed, wondering how long is it gonna take for ECOPR anyone with a good estimate based on what’s u have noticed so far
do you know your primary Visa Office? Is it OSC Ottawa?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
For me info sharing completed solely based on biometrics on Jan 26. I have extended US stay history. IRCC waits for NRT (No reportable trace) from the interested country they have tie up with (Australia, NZ, US, UK, maybe one or 2 more) for this info sharing part. This is based on my gcms notes. My eligibility and security is in "not started" state as of March 28.

Last edited:

sahebzade

Apr 6, 2023
Hi All,

My COPR No. on Tracker was generated on 6th April and all stages were marked as completed. How long does it take to get portal email?

My Timelines are as follows - CEC
AOR - 11th Dec
ADR - 26th Jan
ADR Uploaded and Confirmed - 29th Jan
Medical Requested - 10th March
Medical Passed - 18th March
COPR No. Generated on Tracker - 6th April
Still waiting for Portal email.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
You should've received COPR by now. People who uploaded on April 6 got their CoPRs today. Check your spam. Strike is tentatively Mid April
Checked everything, including the portal. It still says the address and photos are in review.

If they have issued the CoPR, would we be able to download it from the portal? Even if the email doesn't arrive?