+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Aor dec 11 , my tracker is showing eligibility in progress today. Does it mean eligibility just started or does it mean that it is recommended pass by program assistant ?

Reactions: kasra545

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Aor dec 11 , my tracker is showing eligibility in progress today. Does it mean eligibility just started or does it mean that it is recommended pass by program assistant ?
according to what I have read in other threads, eligibility goes to inprogress when the assistant has finished reviewing and next the officer needs to look into the file(I am not too sure, this is what I understand)

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
We received RPRF request today an paid it.

AOR: 10 December
MEP: 13 January

According to tracker, eligibility and security not started. PVO: Ottawa. SVO: Sydney

If these are not started, why are they asking for RPRF? Is that a sign that the application is moving?
tracker updates are few days behind
yes its either recommended pass or review required based on specific application.next an Officer will do the review.

Reactions: cz999 and anuj_25

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
I guess we just need to wait..but i am happy that atleast we had some progress this week. I hope everyone waiting gets positive news soon.This waiting just consumes the whole day, I have nothing else in my mind other than this PR..hope this will end soon..
Hey did you receive the email today? Yet?

Hanrink95

Feb 22, 2023
Folks, I am CEC Inland with AOR 4 Dec. I haven't received any update or any GU after my R10 completion on 4 Jan. My tracker reflects Eligibility and Background not started. Is anyone in the same situation?
PVO Edmonton, SVO Vancouver.
same AOR/ MED, in my case eligibility is in process and waiting ...recieved one GU on 23 Mar.

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Got a update now to retake Medical Exam is this a good sign? Also the message says only my name so should only the Primary applicant take it or for dependants as well?
Welcome to the club. If it's your name only, then only you have to take. You will get separate IMM letters for everyone who has to take. I got 4 letters in the message section.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Greetings December folks, November AOR here. If you didn't get your portal by now, chances are you're stuck in the post new years slowdown of processing. If your SVO is either Vancouver or Sydney then you are definitely SOL. Enjoy the wait, I fear it's about to get alot worse

• Sad
Reactions: novemberrain

MandeepMann

Sep 1, 2022
CEC Inland with spouse and kid.
AOR:23 Dec
MEP/Biometrics:27Jan
Eligibility & Background Check: Not started on Tracker
Received message on 22nd March: "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you."
Above message came only for the primary applicant and no further update after that..Any idea what does it indicate??

UserRZ

Sep 14, 2020
I was in similar situation I called IRCC and agent mentioned there is no timeline to respond to portal mail and you can respond after go on vacation/urgent trip that you are outside Canada and would return by this date.
As they would require your latest entry to Canada. I was able to travel on vacation and when I returned to Canada I replied to IRCC accordingly.

Hope this helps!
Thank you very much for the information! Did you reply before your travel with the planned date? Or just held on the email until you came back? If you held on it, do you mind sharing how long did you wait since the original portal email?

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
Thank you very much for the information! Did you reply before your travel with the planned date? Or just held on the email until you came back? If you held on it, do you mind sharing how long did you wait since the original portal email?
I replied with my vacation dates and got reply from IRCC please let us know once you are back for further processing. They usually hold your profile until you are back in Canada. Also, called IRCC to understand the timeline.
All the best

natash

Oct 20, 2021
@Kumar_g

I am in same situation

AOR:4 dec,2022
Eligibility:In progres
Bckground:In progress
PVO : Edmonton (Vancouver until 2 weeks before)
SVO: Vancouver (CIO sydney until 2 weeks before)