+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
That sounds great! But I know someone with November AOR who paid RPRF in late January and is still waiting. They like to play with our feelings!
I believe RPRF is requested when your eligibility is recommended pass, so definitely trending in the right direction but sometimes final eligibility pass and security can still take some time (could also be extremely fast too).

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
I believe RPRF is requested when your eligibility is recommended pass, so definitely trending in the right direction but sometimes final eligibility pass and security can still take some time (could also be extremely fast too).
Makes sense! Thanks for the info.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I have friends who are in Vancouver also getting portal emails from Etobicoke, seemingly not only Ontario applicants.

BTW, does anyone know if a GU is something that must happen? If I have never gotten any GU, does that mean I am nowhere near the approval point?
Not every case. There are people with no GUs but straight to approval email. Don't sweat it! :D

onkaar2021

Mar 30, 2023
ITA: 26 OCT
AOR: 22 DEC
MED & BIOMETRICS: 26 JAN
Created tracker account in First week of March. Biometrics & Medical were showing as completed, but Eligibility was "Not Started"
In Tracker Eligibility was completed on 20 March, but till now Background Verification: Shows as "Not Started"

Its been 10 days , and no updates on my application. I saw one weird thing on my application tracker. I used my email id to create a CIC login account, but the email ID showing on the application tracker is not mine(but of the agent who previously filed my work permit), The MED and BIOMETRIC update and all other email notifications have been sent to my email address only, so far. Is there a possibility that the COPR email may go to the email id showing up on tracker ? Also, what is the fastest way to get my email id updated on tracker ?
I haven't yet raised a webform to update the email id to prevent any kind of confusion. Please suggest.
Can someone please suggest on my thread ???

Hanrink95

Feb 22, 2023
Can someone please suggest on my thread ???
Call IRCC they will do it for you if you’re a primary applicant and your email information is already there. Ask them to put your personal email to be assigned as “PRIMARY” for any further communication if not. Also, double check with them if COPR has been issued. They will provide information. This will be the fastest way to OR you can fill out webform which will take sometime.

Reactions: onkaar2021

onkaar2021

Mar 30, 2023
Call IRCC they will do it for you if you’re a primary applicant and your email information is already there. Ask them to put your personal email to be assigned as “PRIMARY” for any further communication if not. Also, double check with them if COPR has been issued. They will provide information. This will be the fastest way to OR you can fill out webform which will take sometime.
I tried calling them at 8882422100, every time it ends up that they cannot transfer to an agent. What options do I need to choose after calling ?

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Any idea why nothing is changing in gc key? Other have said background changes with ghost updates , I see nothing.
Yesterday got one GU and today one more..
Aor dec 22. Today on tracker everything changed to completed. And have the below messages:
Mar 30, 2023
Activity status updated: Background verification
Background verification
Background verification status has been updated to Completed
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
No copr details yet.

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Aor dec 22. Today on tracker everything changed to completed. And have the below messages:
Mar 30, 2023
Activity status updated: Background verification
Background verification
Background verification status has been updated to Completed
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
No copr details yet.
Same situation, everything is completed, no CoPR details or Portal email today.

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
"We received information" means the eligibility is completed / Security initiated. You are in the final leg of the process. If you don't get re-medical request, can expect an approval in a few weeks (based on the complexity of your location history)
Hey did your medical got completed?