Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Just got off call from IRCC
AOR - 04th Dec.
Eligibility - In progress from 23rd March and recommended pass
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
PVO changed from Vancouver to Edmonton
Welcome to the club even mine is changed but my tracker shows Eligibility and sec not started and Criminality Passed

Reactions: Hanrink95

UserRZ

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone. I received portal 1 email recently. But I have an important travel out of Canada in a month. Can I reply to portal 1 after I come back, which would be about 2 months after receiving it? Any risk in replying late? Thanks for any advice!

• Love
Reactions: Miracle2018

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hello everyone. I received portal 1 email recently. But I have an important travel out of Canada in a month. Can I reply to portal 1 after I come back, which would be about 2 months after receiving it? Any risk in replying late? Thanks for any advice!
I think you'll have to talk to IRCC for that kind of delay. Normally email need to be responded within a week or so. Having said that, I am little curious - Why don't you research about PR card timeline instead? People are getting PR card pretty quickly these days (2-3 weeks).

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
Got my approval email from Etobicoke today (March 24)

CEC Inland - Single applicant
ITA Oct 26, 2022
AOR Dec 22, 2022
Biometrics/Medical Jan 25, 2023
Eligibility changed to In Progress in the new tracker on Feb 28, 2023

Received IMM1017 - Remedical request on March 4 2023 (I had used old medicals from 2019)
Eligibility/Background Verification complete in Tracker - March 4, 2023
Medical - changed to In progress from complete in Tracker on March 4, 2023

Remedical appointment - March 6, 2023 (not sure when Doctor submitted results to IRCC)

Remedical Passed - March 12, 2023
Received Portal login credentials today (March 30), I had replied to the email from etobicoke on March 24

UserRZ

Sep 14, 2020
I think you'll have to talk to IRCC for that kind of delay. Normally email need to be responded within a week or so. Having said that, I am little curious - Why don't you research about PR card timeline instead? People are getting PR card pretty quickly these days (2-3 weeks).
The travel is quite important to me can I don’t want to gamble on this… The waiting time for PR card varies a lot from what I saw. I didn’t see any deadline on portal 1 email…

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
The travel is quite important to me can I don’t want to gamble on this… The waiting time for PR card varies a lot from what I saw. I didn’t see any deadline on portal 1 email…
In the email they have asked you - planned date of return for canada.

You can reply to the email - explain your situation. Give them your tentative date of return. Hopefully they should contact you again after your return date for this process. But also call IRCC and get their suggestions.

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
nothing on tracker, i believe, tomorrow Background check in GCkey will go back to previous status “We are processing…”. This is the first actual movement seen since Jan 26. per ircc call, criminality and info sharing was done already. hopefully eligibility get completed soon. lots of wait still pending
same, I got some movement today after medical
I got a ghost update also just now, but I don't see any changes when I get in.
I got another GU today, but I don't see any changes in GC key account. Tracker eligibility inprogress and background not started.

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
same, I got some movement today after medical

I got another GU today, but I don't see any changes in GC key account. Tracker eligibility inprogress and background not started.
Any idea why nothing is changing in gc key? Other have said background changes with ghost updates , I see nothing.
Yesterday got one GU and today one more..

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Caught another GU today - medical status changes to "You passed the medical exam". I dont understand this status because medical was already passed at 12th January.
Rest of the status remains the same.

Has anyone faced the same ??
@LM10 do you remember what it was before?