+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
Has anyone seen lots of approvals with December AORs? I recall only seeing a few Dec AOR approvals in this thread.
I've seen a number of people with late Nov AORs get their last two GUs and/or portal emails last week. Wondering if it will be our turn this week.

My timeline:
Inland with 1 dependent spouse
PVO: CIO Sydney
SVO: Calgary
AOR: 12/1
MEP: 12/30
Eligibility: passed (2/28 per GCMS notes)
Criminality: passed
Info sharing: complete
Security: in progress (per notes)
Spouse: eligibility not started (I guess this is not important), others completed in tracker except BG in progress
GU1: MEP, GU2: 2/8 (eligibility recommended pass per notes), GU3: 2/28 (BG changed to "in progress" in tracker)
No more GU/tracker updates since 2/28. Never called IRCC, ordered notes on 2/24 and received on 3/24

Reactions: Miracle2018

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Has anyone seen lots of approvals with December AORs? I recall only seeing a few Dec AOR approvals in this thread.
I've seen a number of people with late Nov AORs get their last two GUs and/or portal emails last week. Wondering if it will be our turn this week.

My timeline:
1 dependent spouse
Spouse: eligibility not started (I guess this is not important), others completed in tracker
GU1: MEP, GU2: 2/8 (eligibility recommended pass per notes), GU3: 2/28 (BG changed to "in progress" in tracker)
No more GU/tracker updates since 2/28. Never called IRCC, ordered notes on 2/24 and received on 3/24
When did u order the GCMS Notes?

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
The last update date on the tracker said Mar 20 but I have some new updates after that. A 'we received your enquiry' on Mar 24 (I called on that day) and my eligibility status changed from not started on Mar 24 to in progress today.
[/QUOTE

My timeline:
1 dependent spouse
Spouse: eligibility not started (I guess this is not important), others completed in tracker
What's the ideal timeline to order GCMS notes, 3 months after AOR?

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
AOR Dec 12 , CEC inland +2 dep, BIO/MEP : Jan 20 , Crimality : Passed, Info sharing: Complete , Eligiblity and Sec : Not started as per tracker : PVO: Edmonton (Earlier Vancouver) SVO: Vancouver (Earlier CIO Sydney)

Reactions: LM10

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
I personally know at least 1 person who has Nov AOR and no PR yet, and a person with Dec 22 AOR who already got this CoPR last week. No wonder IRCC process is so unpredictable and sporadic. :(

Reactions: LM10

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
I personally know at least 1 person who has Nov AOR and no PR yet, and a person with Dec 22 AOR who already got this CoPR last week. No wonder IRCC process is so unpredictable and sporadic. :(
I think it hugely depends on the individual cases and which VO you are assigned to. For me, I was in the US for 10 years and have a very complex travel history. Plus, my VO is CIO. Considering this perfect combination, it's really no surprise to me to get stuck with security.

Reactions: bond7890

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
As per some people who got updates last week, their tracker statuses did update, however the last updated date remained as mar 20. So I think the tracker status is updating everyday but the date may be has a glitch.
Yes, I experienced that. I got notifications, updates and status change for Medical. But the last update date still shows 20th.

Reactions: proceso

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Caught another GU today - medical status changes to "You passed the medical exam". I dont understand this status because medical was already passed at 12th January.
Rest of the status remains the same.

Has anyone faced the same ??

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
I think it hugely depends on the individual cases and which VO you are assigned to. For me, I was in the US for 10 years and have a very complex travel history. Plus, my VO is CIO. Considering this perfect combination, it's really no surprise to me to get stuck with security.
hmm, have been US for close to 6 years, and have lots of travel history line items. i am leaving this as it is now. Checking status twice a day only. :(