+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
hmm, have been US for close to 6 years, and have lots of travel history line items. i am leaving this as it is now. Checking status twice a day only. :(
Same here. 5+ years in the US, but all my travel is between US and home country. Since home country travel is not needed in the history, this should be straightforward for me.

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Same here. 5+ years in the US, but all my travel is between US and home country. Since home country travel is not needed in the history, this should be straightforward for me.
Ohh, was not aware of that, mine is same case, but I had included trips to home country as vacations during my secondment in US. Hope they would understand the reasoning. If not, they could ask for explanation. LoE already has the work situation covered, so it never occurred to me. Followed the guidelines of including all travels from country of citizenship and / or country of residence. Such as right now if I have to travel to home country I'd assume to mark it's as vacation to home country coz , presently Canada is country of residence.

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
How long does the re-medical request should take to reflect medical passed on the account?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Ohh, was not aware of that, mine is same case, but I had included trips to home country as vacations during my secondment in US. Hope they would understand the reasoning. If not, they could ask for explanation. LoE already has the work situation covered, so it never occurred to me. Followed the guidelines of including all travels from country of citizenship and / or country of residence. Such as right now if I have to travel to home country I'd assume to mark it's as vacation to home country coz , presently Canada is country of residence.
That is ok. Many people include everything. But they specifically ask for "trips you have taken outside (a) your country of origin and (b) current country of residence for the past 10 years or since your 18th birthday, whichever is more recent." This is mainly for background check and to establish your purpose of visit. They already have your PCC from home country and the US.

Reactions: cz999

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
That is ok. Many people include everything. But they specifically ask for "trips you have taken outside (a) your country of origin and (b) current country of residence for the past 10 years or since your 18th birthday, whichever is more recent." This is mainly for background check and to establish your purpose of visit. They already have your PCC from home country and the US.
I'm from one of the "hostile" countries and have been to Russia. Then I was in the UK for a year and traveled from the UK to the Schengen Zone 10 times that year. Apart from that, I traveled to Europe and South America a few times through the years. That's why I used the phrase "very complex". I really don't blame IRCC or the CSIS

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
I just finished a call with an IRCC agent (was able to call them using 2120 method). However he mentioned that I do not need to IRCC regarding any job change
That's great. It doesn't impact the application, just that any material change should still be informed to IRCC.

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Hi Guys, I received my portal email this afternoon. Etobicoke VO.
You can see the timeline in my signature.
Did you also track your application through the new status tracker? When did you cleared eligibility and background check before the medical passed again update?