+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
AOR :10th Dec 2023.
I got a ghost update in my portal yesterday and today ,

Nothing has changed in portal.
My eligibility changed to completed today, BG not started. My spouse eligibility and background not started yet.

And it says we We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you

I dint sent them anything, did anyone experience the same issue?
I experienced the same..tomorrow you and your spouse background will be completed..I don't think spouse eligibility will change(I am not too sure).

MandeepMann

Sep 1, 2022
We received the info...is their way of saying we processed the documents you sent for eligibility review.

I am not sure, what's the delay after that.

To IRCC, secret agent here: give that confirmation mail and then pr card , then I will not bother you here again, I promise.
@CanadaVisaUser01, I also got similar update on 22 Mar that "we received the information..." However my eligibilty and BG is showing not started...Does this message signify that eligibility is complete ?? MEP and Biometrics are showing as completed ..AOR - 23 Dec 2022..

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Folks, I just received my gcms from cbsa. I have no info on my application (submitted by representative), but this is what my gcms say:

AOR: Dec 23, 2022
PVO: OSC Ottawa
SVO: CIO Sydney
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not started

This info is as of Mar 28, 2023 (I can see that date on my gcms even though I received it today)

Can someone please help understand what does this mean? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Atm99

Star Member
Jan 17, 2022
I experienced the same..tomorrow you and your spouse background will be completed..I don't think spouse eligibility will change(I am not too sure).
Hi, Did you get portal?

In your tracker, everything is completed?

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
Anyone else who has Sydney CIO as PVO and is stuck in security like me? I'm stuck in security for 1.5 months already with everything else passed (per notes). Absolutely no movement in the whole of March...

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023

murhari

Dec 9, 2019
Called IRCC on 31st March-
Eligibility passed as per agent
PVO changed from Vancouver to EDMONTON and SVO changed from Sydney to VANCOUVER
Background check partially completed as per agent

4April - Today evening got one more GU but don’t see any updates in CIC
CEC Inland +1 dependent
AOR - 12 Dec
Medical passed - 18 Jan

March 13- Call to IRCC- criminality and info sharing passed/completed but security/eligibility not started ..pvo -Vancouver, svo/cio-Sydney NS

GU1 -22 March - background check ..application in progress

Eligibility in progress - 23 March tracker

GU2- 28 March - background check - processing

Eligibility completed in tracker -29 March.

tracker also shows message dated on 28march that we received the information you sent us even though I did not sent any info ..is it indication of background completion as well ? As per tracker background check is not started yet

Reactions: cz999

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Our timeline:

AOR: 10 December 2022
MEP: 13 January 2023
RPRF request: 30 March 2023
Portal email (Calgary): 3 April 2023

Tracker: Biometrics: completed; Medical: completed; Eligibility: Not started; Background verification: not started :D

PVO: Ottawa, SVO: Sydney (at least it was when we called IRCC on 10 March)

Didn't notice any GUs. Today, they said the application was updated but everything was the same (is that a GU?) The application is still the same as it was after we passed medicals in January.
Happy for you ❤ we had the same ITA and very similar AOR so interacted with you a lot, glad to see you got to the finish line. Hope IRCC also surprise me with a portal email soon

Reactions: SatNight

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Happy for you ❤ we had the same ITA and very similar AOR so interacted with you a lot, glad to see you got to the finish line. Hope IRCC also surprise me with a portal email soon
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you receive a portal email very soon! Do you know your PVO/SVO? Seems like Ottawa and Sydney are waking up.