+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
Where do you check for ecopr ? Is it emailed ?
Got two emails today with the subject
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - CRPe prête à être téléchargée and
"
Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
"

You can download the eCoPR from the PR portal where you uploaded the Photo.

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - CRPe prête à être téléchargée and
"
"

IS YOUR COPR EXPIRY DATE SAME MARCH 11, 2024? AS PER YOUR COMMENT ON MARCH 24, 2023? OR HAS IT CHANGED?

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
"
"

Congrats, after how many days from uploading the photo in pr portal, did you get the email for eCOPR ?

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
"
"

I uploaded my photo on 30th March too. But the portal currently says - address and photo are "under review by IRCC". Does it say review completed for you ?

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
I uploaded my photo on 30th March too. But the portal currently says - address and photo are "under review by IRCC". Does it say review completed for you ?
On my mailing address - it says Accepted by IRCC

Congrats, after how many days from uploading the photo in pr portal, did you get the email for eCOPR ?
I uploaded my photo on March 30 (Thursday). I got it on Monday - so 2 business days.

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
So what exactly does COPR expiry indicate ? I guess its just a confirmation document.
I believe it is linked to the expiry date of my medicals. I guess it would stop being a valid document that can use to apply for a health card etc and you would have you to use the PR Card instead (which you will anyway get before the CoPR expires)

Atm99

Star Member
Jan 17, 2022
AOR :10th Dec 2023.
I got a ghost update in my portal yesterday and today ,

Nothing has changed in portal.
My eligibility changed to completed today, BG not started. My spouse eligibility and background not started yet.

And it says we We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you

I dint sent them anything, did anyone experience the same issue?

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
AOR :10th Dec 2023.
I got a ghost update in my portal yesterday and today ,

Nothing has changed in portal.
My eligibility changed to completed today, BG not started. My spouse eligibility and background not started yet.

And it says we We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you

I dint sent them anything, did anyone experience the same issue?
We received the info...is their way of saying we processed the documents you sent for eligibility review.

I am not sure, what's the delay after that.

To IRCC, secret agent here: give that confirmation mail and then pr card , then I will not bother you here again, I promise.