SRamgharia

Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-12-2018
Good morning Guys. Just Got PPR mail. Thank to all of you. You will get the mails soon.
AOR 24th Dec.
Med 7th Feb
ADR 18feb and 17 March.
PPR. 25th April.
It took me almost 4 months.
Thank you and wish you all good luck.
April 25th ???
Please correct your date.
Or you just making fool

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

DecemberAOR

Mar 4, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Good morning Guys. Just Got PPR mail. Thank to all of you. You will get the mails soon.
AOR 24th Dec.
CEC Inland Vancouver
VO Ottawa
Med 7th Feb
ADR 18feb and 17 March.
PPR. 23rd April.
It took me almost 4 months.
Thank you and wish you all good luck.
Sorry for the Mistake. Just Corrected. Thank you and good luck to all.

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
My AOR for CEC-inland was Nov 30th. I passed my medicals on Jan 11th, on the same day, they requested for my RCMP check which I submitted about a week later. I haven't had any updates since because 'they are reviewing the additional document that you provided'. Should I call or order GCMS notes? My application page says only 38 days left.

I'm worried that they might reject my PR application at the last moment because I'm applying based on two jobs with two different NOC codes, one of them I had 8 months of experience at the time of application (now 1 year and 2 months of experience) while the other one, which I'm not so sure if they will accept was 4 months of experience. Either way, I would have still qualified because my current job has already exceeded 1 year of experience and if my PR application was rejected, I can just apply again. Problem is my work permit expires May 30th which means I should be applying for BOWP to extend my stay but I'd hate to be applying for BOWP only for my PR application to be approved the day after...
Hi, I got a very similar situation. My time line is 39 days left. I had applied for BOWP since my actual WP was expiring early April. It took 2 months to get the BOWP. However I may get into a serious problem, and would like to see is there anyone else with a similar condition:
My AOR is Dec 1st. I am working in Canada under a contract with an employer. the contract was valid for exactly 18months when I submitted my PR application. Based on CIC, they need a valid one year job offer by the time they are issuing the PR visa. So after 39 days my contract would be valid for less than a year. If I don't get my PR approved by the end of the 6 month, will they reject my application? What should I do?

I would be thankful if anyone can share his/her experience.

All the best for everyone

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Did you receive your GCMS notes?, my date was also the 8th April, and I emailed them too. They came back with the same response as you, and yet I still haven't received any notes.
I have not received it yet:( Did you? Are you going to try and write to them a 2nd time? I might write to them tomorrow but I doubt I'll get a response

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
59 days to go. That's what my online account says! This is turning into a race between my GCMS notes and my PR decision. I'm waiting to see who comes in first:p

Stevan.BC2018

Sep 22, 2018
I have not received it yet:( Did you? Are you going to try and write to them a 2nd time? I might write to them tomorrow but I doubt I'll get a response
I ordered GCMS on March 22, It is supposed to send out yesterday but it is not.
Have no idea why it takes so long to send out GCMS. I thought they just take it out of their database and send it out, just like sending an email. No need to write the whole things from the beginning.

LeeAH

Apr 22, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
I have written to them again, and they don't even respond anymore, I have ordered another set of notes which I'm hoping to receive on the 15th May, hopefully I will receive one or the other by then.

Reactions: westcoastaccountant

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I ordered GCMS on March 22, It is supposed to send out yesterday but it is not.
Have no idea why it takes so long to send out GCMS. I thought they just take it out of their database and send it out, just like sending an email. No need to write the whole things from the beginning.
I read that an agent needs to revise the notes before send it to you. That is why is good to request if your process is delayed or your process stopped (of course that exclude processes that are under the 06 months processing time)
Anyways, I have 60 days to go on my processing time.........i will request my notes when i am 30 days from the end date.....
I think there are to many people in panic and anxious like us and everyone is requesting the notes.....lol
I Know i am on a constant estate of anxiety this days!

Reactions: Stevan.BC2018

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi, I got a very similar situation. My time line is 39 days left. I had applied for BOWP since my actual WP was expiring early April. It took 2 months to get the BOWP. However I may get into a serious problem, and would like to see is there anyone else with a similar condition:
My AOR is Dec 1st. I am working in Canada under a contract with an employer. the contract was valid for exactly 18months when I submitted my PR application. Based on CIC, they need a valid one year job offer by the time they are issuing the PR visa. So after 39 days my contract would be valid for less than a year. If I don't get my PR approved by the end of the 6 month, will they reject my application? What should I do?

I would be thankful if anyone can share his/her experience.

All the best for everyone
Is it the same contract you claimed 50 points for to get an ITA? Or what contract u r talking about ?