AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
interview request: May 23rd
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
Hi guys, the estimated processing time box we see in our accounts, does it move forward automatically counting the ellapsed time since you submitted your application or is it updated manually by immigration? I see my box has been moving forward halfway filled but the status are the same.
I think it changes automatically as time goes by ...

Reactions: Ola..

Sehaj13

Dec 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Friends,

I am in a very different situation. I need guidance and direction for the case below

I am in Toronto on closed WP and it’s WP expiring on 24-Mar-2019, below are the details:
One Primary applicant and two dependents

ITA - 12-Dec
AOR - 01-Jan
MEP - 09-Jan
ADR - 09-Jan for RCMP Canada PCC
ADR Submited on 24-Jan
And now simply waiting for PPR

But there is a twist, my employer wants me in India by 15-Mar for urgent project work and not willing to extend WP for now

I am thinking of below options

A. Go back home and update address change to CIC and wait for PPR there in India
B. Apply BOWP and resign here in Canada

But I am not sure of the implication or consequences of both options. Kindly advice so that there is a win-win situation for me.

Thanks

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
No didn't have to submit IMM5669 yet.
yes I did, you have to fill it up and upload it inside your account where there is a new tab for Schedule A 5669. Just upload the signed PDF form there.

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Friends,

I am in a very different situation. I need guidance and direction for the case below

I am in Toronto on closed WP and it’s WP expiring on 24-Mar-2019, below are the details:

ITA - 12-Dec
AOR - 01-Jan
MEP - 09-Jan
ADR Submited on 24-Jan

But there is a twist, my employer wants me in India by 15-Mar for urgent project work and not willing to extend WP for now

A. Go back home and update address change to CIC and wait for PPR there in India

But I am not sure of the implication or consequences of both options. Kindly advice so that there is a win-win situation for me.

Thanks
The best option is to apply for BOWP on 23rd March 2019

Sehaj13

Dec 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
The best option is to apply for BOWP on 23rd March 2019
If my employer is not willing to keep me here so I may have to resign. Will this cause any significant consequences to processing of my PR?

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
interview request: May 23rd
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
I
If my employer is not willing to keep me here so I may have to resign. Will this cause any significant consequences to processing of my PR?
I believe your pr application was locked on the day you applied... so I dont think it will have any major impact on your pr aplication since they mainly evaluate your previous experience. However, I believe they may transfer your file to a different office/or not depend on the change of your residence location... All of these are my personal understanding though, maybe other experts in the forum can help to confirm or correct this info..

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
CRS score: 508 points
Inland, Vancouver, BC
Nationality: Brazil
Medical exams upfront
RPRF fee pay upfront

ITA – 29 Oct 2018 – for CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
Upload documents – 22 Dec 2018
AOR – 22 Dec 2018
MEP – 06 Feb 2019 (You have passed the medical exam)
IP2 – 08 Feb 2019 (Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I had a weird update....my Estimated remaining process time change from "04 months" to "17 week(s)"....
All the rest is the same.....no emails or messages on my account.....
Any one got the PPR?

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Inland, Vancouver, BC
Medical exams upfront
RPRF fee pay upfront

AOR – 22 Dec 2018
IP2 – 08 Feb 2019 (Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I had a weird update....my Estimated remaining process time change from "04 months" to "17 week(s)"....
Any one got the PPR?
Me as well had it

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Friends,

ITA - 12-Dec
AOR - 01-Jan
MEP - 09-Jan
ADR Submited on 24-Jan

Thanks
Hello @Sehaj13

Its a tricky decision.. as you have a closed WP you must be having the name of the company on your WP and if you resign you status becomes complicated.

I would encourage you to see expert immigration consultant as you case is sensitive in nature.

I hope it helps!

Regards,

Apurv

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Inland, Vancouver, BC
Medical exams upfront
RPRF fee pay upfront

AOR – 22 Dec 2018

Any one got the PPR?

Still in progress!

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Inland, Vancouver, BC
Medical exams upfront
RPRF fee pay upfront

AOR – 22 Dec 2018

Any one got the PPR?
I am in the same situation...My timeline is close to yours. I also received a weird update at the beginning of this year. They asked for the RCMP, I sent back last Feb 7th and no news so far. As per the immigrationtracker, recent Brazilian applications are taking 150 days or so.

Did they ask for a RCMP for you as well?

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I am in the same situation...My timeline is close to yours. I also received a weird update at the beginning of this year. They asked for the RCMP, I sent back last Feb 7th and no news so far. As per the immigrationtracker, recent Brazilian applications are taking 150 days or so.

Did they ask for a RCMP for you as well?
As per the immigrationtracker, recent Brazilian applications are taking 150 days or so. - is this info, 150 days, after AOR?? This is 5 months.....i am going to have a ulcer waiting that long......

I did my biometrics and after that i realize they never asked for it on my list of documents to upload(when i submitted my application)....so when i did the upload of my documents i end up attached the police certificated from Brazil + the RCMP background check with the fingerprints. So i don`t think they will request again.

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
As per the immigrationtracker, recent Brazilian applications are taking 150 days or so. - is this info, 150 days, after AOR?? This is 5 months.....i am going to have a ulcer waiting that long......

I did my biometrics and after that i realize they never asked for it on my list of documents to upload(when i submitted my application)....so when i did the upload of my documents i end up attached the police certificated from Brazil + the RCMP background check with the fingerprints. So i don`t think they will request again.

Yes, 150 days or more after AOR...but there are some cases much lower than that. I am afraid as well. Lot's of patience :)

I don't think they will ask for an updated RCMP...I think you will be good.

Reactions: Ana1001