+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

vipul123

May 17, 2019
My application is being processed at the same office, I called this week, I got the same response.

Plus they do not let you know what is completed and what is pending although I asked.
Any Idea how long Ottawa will take to complete processing?

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
I am in Calgary and applied PR under CEC. My time line is as below.

ITA:- 27 Nov 2018
AOR:- 15 Dec 2018
MEP:- 28 Jan 2019

Awaiting for further update. Account shows remaining time 29 days.

Not sure when PPR will arrive. Can anyone tell me, how can I find pr processing visa office?
You can check this thread, for the application processed in Calgary.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-application-processing-at-cic-calgary.576792/page-22

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
I hope this is true! My AOR is Dec 22nd! Fingers cross.
But a question, is this info from the Tracking?
I went to immitracker and filtered the spreadsheet by AOR dates from December 10th to Feb 3rd. There are many PPRs in that range. Not everybody has got it but it's pretty encouraging, I think, seeing as the 6 month limit hasn't been reached yet for AORs as early at December 10th.:)

Reactions: Ana1001 and MANBH

Merel30

May 15, 2019
Hi,

Is there any way you can request to change your uploaded Reference letters? I have received my Notes today and saw that there is things missing in my letters which could mean I get refused :(

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Hi,

Is there any way you can request to change your uploaded Reference letters? I have received my Notes today and saw that there is things missing in my letters which could mean I get refused :(

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks
I don't think you can request to change what's on reference letters you've already submitted. You could send a new reference letter with all the correct info along with an LOE possibly to request them to consider the new reference letter and process your application accordingly.
I don't know if it would work but I'd do it if I were in your shoes

LeeAH

Apr 22, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
so we can't switch jobs if our pr application is not finalized yet?
You can but you need to notify Them, and that might delay your application while they verify that the new job is legitimate

Merel30

May 15, 2019
I don't think you can request to change what's on reference letters you've already submitted. You could send a new reference letter with all the correct info along with an LOE possibly to request them to consider the new reference letter and process your application accordingly.
I don't know if it would work but I'd do it if I were in your shoes

Thanks! Would you know where I can do this?

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I wish I know ... there are no updates from Ottawa these days ... lets hope it goes well for all of us and we hear back good news soon
Yep! I wish i knew! lol
Ottawa is being very quiet this days.................
Hopefully Ottawa is quiet, no news and than PA! everyone gets the PPR at the same time! I can hope, right?! ;)

Reactions: FAYZAN ALI

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Nope, you should not do that!

You can if you really need it, but is risky. You will have to send all the paper regarding the company to CIC, your processing time will get delayed and you risk a refuse with a note to apply again......

MANBH

May 13, 2019
It depends on your visa type I guess, if you are here on open work permit then yes you can and as LeeAH mentioned you have to notify them, if you are on closed work permit then you do not have much options

Reactions: Ana1001