21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Hello All,

Quick Question.

I got an email with a pdf attached
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.”

It asked me to submit passport and photo and also Annex A.

Can anyone help with the guidelines on what to do next?

I hope this is a positive news for me? Can one get rejected after this email?

Thanks
This is PPR email. Congrats! Go ahead and submit the documents they're asking for!:)

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Hello All,

Quick Question.

I got an email with a pdf attached
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.”

It asked me to submit passport and photo and also Annex A.

Can anyone help with the guidelines on what to do next?

I hope this is a positive news for me? Can one get rejected after this email?

Thanks
It's PPR

Reactions: SRamgharia

arrahman

Feb 20, 2019
Thank you so much. This thread and these people have been life saviours!

all the best guys!
my timeline
AOR - 26th December
Medical passed - 08th Feb
PPR email - 10th May
visa office - Edmonton office

Total - 135 days

I had a very complicated case. I applied for CEC express entry while I was in Montreal, QC. I moved to Toronto last month. I requested for GCMS notes twice, first on 1st March 2019 and then again on 26th April 2019. I never received the GCMS notes. lol.

I called CIC on March and they said officer left remarks "review required" for my file in February. So I was very anxious and worried. So I still can't believe its PPR email? Are you guys sure? :(

Reactions: Dhabaan

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Thank you so much. This thread and these people have been life saviours!

all the best guys!
my timeline
AOR - 26th December
Medical passed - 08th Feb
PPR email - 10th May
visa office - Edmonton office

Total - 135 days

I had a very complicated case. I applied for CEC express entry while I was in Montreal, QC. I moved to Toronto last month. I requested for GCMS notes twice, first on 1st March 2019 and then again on 26th April 2019. I never received the GCMS notes. lol.

I called CIC on March and they said officer left remarks "review required" for my file in February. So I was very anxious and worried. So I still can't believe its PPR email? Are you guys sure? :(
Yes! It is PPR. If it makes you feel any better I got the exact same email on Wednesday and my VO was Edmonton as well:) Did you receive the email from CPCE Email Communication?

arrahman

Feb 20, 2019
Yes! It is PPR. If it makes you feel any better I got the exact same email on Wednesday and my VO was Edmonton as well:) Did you receive the email from CPCE Email Communication?
Yes from CPCE email communication :D

I hope so. I was so scared because of my complicated situation. I had 3 jobs for my CEC experience (all in Montreal, lol), then I applied from Quebec where I have been living for past 5 years, then lived there till mid of April last month . so many issues. I was so scared and then when the cic agent on the phone told me the office wrote "review required", i so thought I am done. it will take atleast 10-12 months!

So wishing everyone all the best! sit tight and the hard times pass by :D

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Yes from CPCE email communication :D

I hope so. I was so scared because of my complicated situation. I had 3 jobs for my CEC experience (all in Montreal, lol), then I applied from Quebec where I have been living for past 5 years, then lived there till mid of April last month . so many issues. I was so scared and then when the cic agent on the phone told me the office wrote "review required", i so thought I am done. it will take atleast 10-12 months!

So wishing everyone all the best! sit tight and the hard times pass by :D
The agents don't necessarily tell the truth. Speaking from personal experience :D

arrahman

Feb 20, 2019
The agents don't necessarily tell the truth. Speaking from personal experience :D
Not sure. But I do not see any point lying. CIC never asked for any ADR. But agent told review required for my eligibility. I buried them with documents. Like I explained my cec scenario, i wrote a letter explaining which job is under which NOC, then explained how I got 1 year CEC experience, then wrote a letter right after moving outside Quebec. So I buried them with documents even before asking.

Reactions: RanaHamdi

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Not sure. But I do not see any point lying. CIC never asked for any ADR. But agent told review required for my eligibility. I buried them with documents. Like I explained my cec scenario, i wrote a letter explaining which job is under which NOC, then explained how I got 1 year CEC experience, then wrote a letter right after moving outside Quebec. So I buried them with documents even before asking.
Oh wow! Well, I'm glad it worked out for you!:)