+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

Maangill

Sep 25, 2018
When you called CIC, did you ask about security?
Did they started? Did you pass? Is it done? Because if you pass everything, they are probably review your file to make the final decision, this could be a sign of good news! Fingers cross!
I called cic yesterday and she told that your security has been started already. That's only thing she informed me.

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
I FINALLY received my GCMS notes today:) This is an overview of where my application was at as of March 8th since that's when the notes were generated

Eligibility: Recommend Passed (What a relief they're more or less satisfied with my work experience! That's all that ever kept me up at night!)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I'm willing to wait. It's the Eligibility part that frightens me and that's mostly sorted. What confuses me though is that back in April when I called, the agent told me Eligibility is in progress. I thought they're able to tell if it's a Recommend Pass?
Maybe he didn't want me getting my hopes up lol :D

Vprakatoor

Feb 4, 2019
What confuses me though is that back in April when I called, the agent told me Eligibility is in progress. I thought they're able to tell if it's a Recommend Pass?
Yeah i hear you....When i first called the agent he only read out the stuff i could already see on my online profile, he swore to me that he couldn't see anything else, the second time i called, got a different agent and he gave me all the juice..

Reactions: westcoastaccountant

Vprakatoor

Feb 4, 2019
Lol! Neither of the two agents I spoke to gave me much juice. The first one was actually annoyed that I'd called :D
maybe he had a bad day, i remember the second time i called when the agent asked me "how can i help you?" i said " i want to know the status of my eligibility,security and criminality" , he says "ok" puts me on hold for a couple mins and comes back with all that sweet sweet juice. hope this helps try calling again tomorrow.

Vprakatoor

Feb 4, 2019
maybe he had a bad day, i remember the second time i called when the agent asked me "how can i help you?" i said " i want to know the status of my eligibility,security and criminality" , he says "ok" puts me on hold for a couple mins and comes back with all that sweet sweet juice. hope this helps try calling again tomorrow.
Oh wait u already got ur notes so no need

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
I FINALLY received my GCMS notes today:) This is an overview of where my application was at as of March 8th since that's when the notes were generated

Eligibility: Recommend Passed (What a relief they're more or less satisfied with my work experience! That's all that ever kept me up at night!)

I'm willing to wait. It's the Eligibility part that frightens me and that's mostly sorted. What confuses me though is that back in April when I called, the agent told me Eligibility is in progress. I thought they're able to tell if it's a Recommend Pass?
Guys, I forgot to add,
Primary Office: CPC Edmonton
Secondary Office: CIO

johnpye

Feb 12, 2018

Good news- Glad to hear that mate. That is the bit i am most worried about too. The lack of information or change is killing me.

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Good news- Glad to hear that mate. That is the bit i am most worried about too. The lack of information or change is killing me.
Thank you!!
I hear you - I waited almost 2 months for the notes. Calling isn't the most useful either as we can see!

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Hi please do let us know the aor date, no of dependents?
AOR date is Dec 21st 2018. No dependents. My eligibility was set to Recommend Passed on Feb 14th 2019 according to GCMS notes. Haven't heard anything from them since MEP.