+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Class - Reference letter

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have worked with a company as a "Fiber Optics Technician" full time, I have got the reference letter for them. They have clearly mentioned the NOC code that is NOC 2241. My concern is the job duties mentioned in the job letter and website don't match. The company refuses to change anything in the reference letter. I have attached a screenshot. Is there any NOC that matches to following duties? Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OW4tvhCg5n9nx2ZxL8zkEVi_6zQtfVoM/view?usp=sharing

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
This will work dont worry. As long as you have a detailed job description like this then you will be fine

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys the job duties on my letter should exactly be same as Noc duties( wordings) or I can paraphrase and add more. kindly reply thanks

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hey guys the job duties on my letter should exactly be same as Noc duties( wordings) or I can paraphrase and add more. kindly reply thanks
You can definitely paraphrase.
I didn’t copy paste mine or even include all on the site, just highlighted major duties

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone, I have worked with a company as a "Fiber Optics Technician" full time, I have got the reference letter for them. They have clearly mentioned the NOC code that is NOC 2241. My concern is the job duties mentioned in the job letter and website don't match. The company refuses to change anything in the reference letter. I have attached a screenshot. Is there any NOC that matches to following duties? Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OW4tvhCg5n9nx2ZxL8zkEVi_6zQtfVoM/view?usp=sharing
Duties should closely match those corresponding to the chosen NOC. If those provided by your employer don't match then try finding another one. This is a common cause for refusal.

You can definitely paraphrase.
I didn’t copy paste mine or even include all on the site, just highlighted major duties
NO, unless its true. They should be a close match. There are many ways of conveying the same message.