+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - CIC requested additional documents in 7 days !!! help please.

PS@Owensound

Aug 25, 2016
I have appiled for PR under CEC. Medical cleared.
Now
I don't have my ECA report for my Bachelors with me, It will take about 3 weeks until I get it. CIC requested for one today, saying if not received in 7 days they will deduce my points and reject my application.
I have bachelors in pharmacy and have got my degree evaluated with Pharmacy examination Board of Canada. I was not aware of ECA Report requirement until today when CIC asked for it. So I did apply for it right away today but it takes 2 weeks.
I will call CIC agent tomorrow morning asking for an extension to submit ECA REPORT and then have also requested the PEBC (PHARMACY BOARD) to expedite the process.

Is there any chance CIC will give me the 3 weeks time instead 1 week to submit the ECA report.
Did any one experience this before.
I am going to call the CIC agent tomorrow morning. Will the agent be of any help in giving me an extension of time?

Please help.

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
Hey - I could be wrong about this but how did you get points for that degree without an ECA report # etc? Don't you need to provide that when you are completing your profile? I guess you can try and call to get an extension.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
samroc said:
Hey - I could be wrong about this but how did you get points for that degree without an ECA report # etc? Don't you need to provide that when you are completing your profile? I guess you can try and call to get an extension.
I second this question. When you submitted your profile, it asks for an ECA report #. What did you put in here?

PS@Owensound

Aug 25, 2016
I got a letter of degree document evaluation from Pharmacy board saying its done. I thought that was it and uploaded it. but that's not it. need ECA too I guess. I will call CIC agent tomorrow and see if I can get extension on time.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
PS@Owensound said:
we receive a candidate ID number from the pharmacy board . I entered that.
Okay, that's not the ECA#. You are unlikely to get an extension from CIC for the ECA. I will be surprised if your application is not rejected. Depending on how strict they're being, if they reject your app, that's best case scenario. If they think you entered the false number on purpose & with the intent to misrepresent yourself (to get an invitation sooner), you face a ban from Canada. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/document.asp

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS@Owensound said:
I got a letter of degree document evaluation from Pharmacy board saying its done. I thought that was it and uploaded it. but that's not it. need ECA too I guess. I will call CIC agent tomorrow and see if I can get extension on time.
You actually made a wrong decision before you applied. So long as you did not school in Canada you would require ECA. Good luck with getting an extension. I pray they grant you one.

PS@Owensound

Aug 25, 2016
It was a mistake I did not know about. Honest mistake. I don't know how to explain it to them. I hope I get it sorted out.

PS@Owensound

Aug 25, 2016
hi

The ECA report is ready and is in mail. I have the reference number for the report document. Is it ok if I just upload only the reference number or should I upload the actually document?
Will the CIC be able to get the report directly from PEBC, using the reference number ??
It starts with IMMxxx.

Does any one now about this?
I am asking this because I read in the cic website that reference number should be given to the cic and the actually document should be submitted only when asked.
Any one ???

PS@Owensound

Aug 25, 2016
The report was mailed to me on Friday in regular Canada post mail from Toronto to my place in Owensound.
The deadline is Wednesday for me to upload the document in my CIC account. I am not sure if I will receive the document by Wednesday.
So I am wondering if I can at least upload a letter stating that the ECA report is ready and the document reference number is so and so...?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
PS@Owensound said:
The report was mailed to me on Friday in regular Canada post mail from Toronto to my place in Owensound.
The deadline is Wednesday for me to upload the document in my CIC account. I am not sure if I will receive the document by Wednesday.
So I am wondering if I can at least upload a letter stating that the ECA report is ready and the document reference number is so and so...?
In my opinion, if you upload a letter, be VERY careful to your wording. If you say "oh it's in the mail," then you're admitting you used a false ECA number to receive the invitation.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
PS@Owensound said:
You can upload the PDF that is e-mailed to you . That should work fine instead of being rejected.