Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys,
I have just got this email, it seams that the cap has been reached and the ´cool´ thing is that they cashed out my money draft and returned my application...

application received in Sydney on Oct 22.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on January 21, 2015 as the Global Cap for Canadian Experience Class has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
This is scary now because your application got returned after DD cashed.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
Kiranmayi said:
This is scary now because your application got returned after DD cashed.
This also prove my earlier statement in Forum that CIC returns the applications with standard email template. Further they will detail the explantion with the returned application. My guess is that returned application would have reason with areas requried to met.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys,
I have just got this email, it seams that the cap has been reached and the ´cool´ thing is that they cashed out my money draft and returned my application...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on January 21, 2015 as the Global Cap for Canadian Experience Class has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

AQS
Client Service Unit
Cap might have been reached, but don't create stories like this. As far as spread sheet after 22nd October non of the CC/BD is cashed out. Did they re-pay your money back to you. Can you post your email screen as is how you received like yesterday.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
I still believe the CAP is not reached. Trust me guys. The guys posting emails about their application being returned seems fake and can't authenticate their claims.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

AQS
Client Service Unit
One question
Have you ever sent email to cic asking about your application Or that email about return was sent to you without any request?

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Believe it no guys unfortunately is true...

They replied 59 days after an email I sent informing my home address and passport changes....

I still haven´t received back the package yet...

The application was completed and all well done (checked by an immigration lawyer here in Canada) it met the minimum request, otherwise they
would´t cashed my money draft.

I still have my money draft receipt and I will make a claim.. Fortunately i am in Canada and I can apply for EE thanks my positive LMO

Hope to get the money back at least...

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
That explains my view that CIC probably dishes out piles of applications to reviewers who review and recommend first pass. I think what has happened is that they lost track of applications and their order of receipt by date and they then realized in around August that the numbers this year will far exceed previous years numbers and the 8000 figure. It is then that they slowed things down to get a good handle on things otherwise they would have fallen into the trap of not being able to demonstrate that they processed applications in order of reception. BINGO - the puzzle of the delays is solved as well - acchaa chele ab ek masala wala chai banai.

movincool

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 29, 2015
AOR Received.
January 17, 2016
Med's Request
June 1, 2016
Med's Done....
June 6, 2016
Andrew1982 said:

They replied 59 days after an email I sent informing my home address and passport changes....

The application was completed and all well done (checked by an immigration lawyer here in Canada) it met the minimum request, otherwise they

I still have my money draft receipt and I will make a claim.. Fortunately i am in Canada and I can apply for EE thanks my positive LMO

Can you attach a screenshot of said emails if possible ?

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
Andrew1982 said:

what date was your money order cashed ?

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Andrew1982 said:

PLEASE SEND SCREENSHOT OF YOUR EMAIL. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS. A CAP IS NOT REACHED.

IF HE CAN'T SHOW US SCREENSHOT OF EMAIL THAN THIS IS A STORY ...TRYING TO SCARE US....

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, no matter how hard you try to deny it, it isnt going to change anything.
instead of debating people who are trying to share info. Lets get over it and work on putting our EE together.

CECPRAspirant

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
It was in Dov'14 last time I checked the link for number applicants accepted. it was around 4500+ out of 8000. I suspect if the CAP has already reached. I also saw there is another thread for this topic in this forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/somebody-knows-cec-gap-reached-t267558.0.html

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Cap appears to have been reached, no AOR issued in the past few days. that is a sign of Cap reached.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please confirm your notions before making claims.
2 people got AORs yesterday.
look at the September spreadsheet.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
I cant understand this guy who has been cashed but getting his application returned ?