+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - August 2023 AOR******

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi everyone

AOR 3rd August 2023 (CEC inland)
My tracker shows that everything has been completed for a few days, but I haven't received any email, I don't see the COPR number either.
On my GCKey account, there has been an update which indicates that my medical examination and biometric data are validated
(on my tracker this has been validated for several weeks), for the rest it only indicates that it is still under review.
Did they ask you to give biometrics? If so, how many days after your AOR they asked you to?

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
Did they ask you to give biometrics? If so, how many days after your AOR they asked you to?
Yes, they asked me to pay for the biometrics on September 25, and I paid the same day. The next day I received the letter to do my biometry and it was validated on September 27.
So almost 2 months.

Reactions: bp8492

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
Would tracker get updated if you submit an ATIP request? My tracker was stuck at 19th Oct but got updated today but nothing changed on it. I submitted ATIP request last week.
TIA

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Hi everybody
is there anyone who received AOR after Oct 1st? (after the new medical upfront rule that it's not required)
If yes, any update about the medical exam?

Raj Mishra

Sep 28, 2023
Hi,
I had submitted my application on 23rd September and I got my AOR on 24th September.
When I go and try to create my profile on IRCC tracker it doesn't allow me to create one.
Can someone please help me to create over there so I can track my application status.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi,
I had submitted my application on 23rd September and I got my AOR on 24th September.
When I go and try to create my profile on IRCC tracker it doesn't allow me to create one.
Can someone please help me to create over there so I can track my application status.
Hello,
If your UCI number started with CAN, you will NOT be able to create a tracker account as yet. Wait till your UCI becomes all numbers and you have received a BIL (Biometrics Invitation Letter). Only when your UCI is linked/changed to all numbers, that is when you will be able to create a tracker account.

Raj Mishra

Sep 28, 2023
Hello,
If your UCI number started with CAN, you will NOT be able to create a tracker account as yet. Wait till your UCI becomes all numbers and you have received a BIL (Biometrics Invitation Letter). Only when your UCI is linked/changed to all numbers, that is when you will be able to create a tracker account.
Thanks for the information bro.
Do you know how long does it take for the UCI to become all numbers after we submit our application ??

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have had same pay for about 2 yrs working at a company . The cheque has been the same . I receive my pay monthly. Will it cause a problem in pr application?