+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - August 2023 AOR******

Ju87

Dec 26, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Wondering if anyone has received biometrics email. I heard we are expected to give a new biometric.

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
I think CEC inland is little slow as compared to other programs like FSW, PNP right now, I have not seen any update for people who had AOR in July, so no chance for Aug yet

Ju87

Dec 26, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
I think CEC inland is little slow as compared to other programs like FSW, PNP right now, I have not seen any update for people who had AOR in July, so no chance for Aug yet
I wonder why that's the case. Shouldn't a CEC inland application be the easiest and fastest to process? I'll keep my fingers crossed; hopefully, we'll see a significant improvement.

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
I wonder why that's the case. Shouldn't a CEC inland application be the easiest and fastest to process? I'll keep my fingers crossed; hopefully, we'll see a significant improvement.
Ideally it should be. But according to this https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZDU0Y2FiMmItMjYxYS00MWE2LWFhOWEtNWIyZGFiZWUxY2MwIiwidCI6IjU3ZGYxY2Q4LTZlMDItNDIyZi05NDhiLTNiOTUzNTg0YmQ0MyJ9 it shows people from July have not received any updates whereas PNP and FWS Outland is happening in the same month.

Reactions: Ju87

Sash123

Sep 8, 2023
Hey guys, I submitted my application but I thought we still having an exception for biometrics and can use the one that we given for study permit. What should I need to do now as it’s already submitted? I am confused. What will be the next step.

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys, I submitted my application but I thought we still having an exception for biometrics and can use the one that we given for study permit. What should I need to do now as it’s already submitted? I am confused. What will be the next step.
They'll eventually ask you to pay the biometric fee. You'll have to pay it and upload the receipt. You'll then get the Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) to get it done.

Sash123

Sep 8, 2023
They'll eventually ask you to pay the biometric fee. You'll have to pay it and upload the receipt. You'll then get the Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) to get it done.
But in my case submitted the application as I have did my biometrics before. Or is that okay you saying? Is there anything to worry? I tried contacting IRCC but not even getting them into line.

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
But in my case submitted the application as I have did my biometrics before. Or is that okay you saying? Is there anything to worry? I tried contacting IRCC but not even getting them into line.
PR applicants now need to do biometrics again even if they did it already for a temporary residence application like a study or work permit.