+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - August 2023 AOR******

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Has any one experienced a situation, where the Spouse was asked to redo the Medical exam again? How long before it gets updated on the Tracker/GC Key?
Note: We had taken the Medical Exam while moving here from the US for the WP Application. Submitted the same Medical IMEI for both - mine was accepted, but for some reason, they asked to redo for my spouse.

Dk_1992

Oct 17, 2023
AOR 16th Aug
BIL 15th Nov
Biometric update 24th Nov
Eligibility completed in tracker on Nov 30
Background - Dec 5th

I wanted to ask a question about our application: My wife is listed as a dependent, but her eligibility status has not been started on the tracker. Is this okay?
Also, how do you know your PVO and SVO?
One more update:
CEC inland
AOR 16th Aug
BIL 15th Nov
Background - Dec 5th
Final decision date visible Dec 8
CORP visible in tracker Dec 18

And waiting game begins:)

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Has any one experienced a situation, where the Spouse was asked to redo the Medical exam again? How long before it gets updated on the Tracker/GC Key?
Note: We had taken the Medical Exam while moving here from the US for the WP Application. Submitted the same Medical IMEI for both - mine was accepted, but for some reason, they asked to redo for my spouse.
Update:
Wife's Medical got Completed on 20th Dec - updated on GC Key Site, but not on Tracker
Post that got the email for "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" - submitted the requested data in the template requested.

None of these are updated on the Tracker - shows Wife's Medical in Progress, and My Background Check in Progress as well.

What are the next steps? - Wait for IRCC to send invitation for Portal link, Create Account and Upload digital Photo?
What happens after that ?

Reactions: canadaasp1

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Update:
Wife's Medical got Completed on 20th Dec - updated on GC Key Site, but not on Tracker
Post that got the email for "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" - submitted the requested data in the template requested.

None of these are updated on the Tracker - shows Wife's Medical in Progress, and My Background Check in Progress as well.

What are the next steps? - Wait for IRCC to send invitation for Portal link, Create Account and Upload digital Photo?
What happens after that ?
Got to understand following some other threads that this is the P1 (Portal 1) Email.
Post that we should get the P2 Email to create an Online Account and Submit Photos - Timeline for P2 email seems varied for different people, some get it in a 1 -3 days, for some it takes upto 3-4 weeks.
Post that eCOPR takes another 4-8 weeks for Approval and gets available on the P2 portal.
And then finally - the wait for PR card to arrive in mail starts.

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
AOR 31 August
BIL/Med passed/UCI linked: Nov 28
Final decision date visible on myCIC account: Dec 5
All completed and COPR numbers visible on tracker: Dec 6

Waiting for the next step knowing that many people are waiting for P1 emails. Please advise your timeline if you have received P1 and how long after final decision date shown on myCIC account. Many thanks!
P1: Dec 15 2023
P2: Jan 2 2024
eCOPR: Jan 8, 2024

My journey to the PR is now finished with great joys, now more challenges to come :D. Wish you guys godspeed!

Nickk@6439

Jan 1, 2024
One more update:
CEC inland
AOR 16th Aug
BIL 15th Nov
Background - Dec 5th
Final decision date visible Dec 8
CORP visible in tracker Dec 18

And waiting game begins:)