+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

jamious0

May 21, 2015
Mikee21 said:
I got the address confirmation email a week ago today, I was really hoping I'd get COPR in the mail today but unfortunately no joy, Maybe this week sometime.
Same here, exactly a week ago. But receiving it in just a week sounds a bit too optimistic. i would guess two weeks at best, considering the procedures/time they might have to go over from time they get our address reply to the time they actually post the papers. Hope it will be soon as my flight to Canada is in 10 days.

Has anyone heard from previous cases if they send out one COPR per applcation or one COPR per applicant? My common law is doing the landing 15 days after me.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
jamious0 said:
Same here, exactly a week ago. But receiving it in just a way sounds a bit optimistic. i would guess two weeks at best, considering the procedures/time they might have to go over from time they get our address reply to the time they actually post the papers. Hope it will be soon as my flight to Canada is in 10 days.

Wow! U already booked a flight?!
I really hope it comes just in time.
Considering people inside Canada have been getting it within days, I think 2 weeks is a realistic outlook

Has anyone heard from previous cases if they send out one COPR per applcation or one COPR per applicant? My common law is doing the landing 15 days after me.

Intheloop

Feb 17, 2016
any one else had this problem
CIC loosing/missplacing paperwork, just found out they did with us. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
They requested some additional paperwork from us and the Police records from our Immigration solicitor, which they received recorded with Signature on the 18th of January.
On the 23rd of March she asked them whats going on ect ect. Email back was please refer to the waiting times on the wegsite bla bla bla.
Today she received a FINAL REMINDER where the paperwork is they requested back in January.
So she sent them an email with the paperwork and proof of delivery and signature that they have the paperwork.Hopefully we get an email back later in the day.
its one thing if they are darn slow at the moment, but a total another if they loose/ misplace it.
Just wondering if they would hunt down the person who signed for our mail?!

jamious0

May 21, 2015
BlessedSherry said:
Wow! U already booked a flight?!
I really hope it comes just in time.
Considering people inside Canada have been getting it within days, I think 2 weeks is a realistic outlook
Hope so too, but I couldnt wait any longer, i need to come back to canada asap and didnt want to pay a fortune for the tickets.
I thought 2 1/2 weeks should be enough for the COPR to arrive. But ok, in case it doesn't i can still enter the country and wait for my partner to receive it and send it to Canada or bring it her with her to do the landing together at a land border.
I don't think immigration would have any problem with that.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
jamious0 said:
Hope so too, but I couldnt wait any longer, i need to come back to canada asap and didnt want to pay a fortune for the tickets.
I thought 2 1/2 weeks should be enough for the COPR to arrive. But ok, in case it doesn't i can still enter the country and wait for my partner to receive it and send it to Canada or bring it her with her to do the landing together at a land border.
I don't think immigration would have any problem with that.
From what I understand is principle applicant needs to land first or with the other applicants.
I hope it will come before then, I otherwise i guess you have options, your partner can bring it and you can do inland landing or flagpole at a border...

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016
Intheloop said:
any one else had this problem
CIC loosing/missplacing paperwork, just found out they did with us. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
They requested some additional paperwork from us and the Police records from our Immigration solicitor, which they received recorded with Signature on the 18th of January.
On the 23rd of March she asked them whats going on ect ect. Email back was please refer to the waiting times on the wegsite bla bla bla.
Today she received a FINAL REMINDER where the paperwork is they requested back in January.
So she sent them an email with the paperwork and proof of delivery and signature that they have the paperwork.Hopefully we get an email back later in the day.
its one thing if they are darn slow at the moment, but a total another if they loose/ misplace it.
Just wondering if they would hunt down the person who signed for our mail?!
So what can we do ? It is us who is begging them to allow us join their country, not the reverse. I feel really weak after waiting for so so long...

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone get ppr recently? They seemed to har slowed down again..

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
ushiee88 said:
Did anyone get ppr recently? They seemed to har slowed down again..
A colleague of mine got PPR on MAR 31st. He is a Sept applicant. His Medicals were done in Feb end.

whoo1

Apr 9, 2016
Mikee21 said:
I got the address confirmation email a week ago today, I was really hoping I'd get COPR in the mail today but unfortunately no joy, Maybe this week sometime.
I'm visa-exampt country.
Before they send COPR in the mail, they always check the address by Email?
If I don't get an email for confirmation of address.. this meaning is they didn't send mail for COPR?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
whoo1 said:
I'm visa-exampt country.
Before they send COPR in the mail, they always check the address by Email?
If I don't get an email for confirmation of address.. this meaning is they didn't send mail for COPR?
Have you received a "Ready for Visa" email, yet?

whoo1

Apr 9, 2016
OhWow said:
Have you received a "Ready for Visa" email, yet?
No,
After Ecas Status changed to Decision Made, what can I expect?
After DM on ECAS - Ready for Visa by Email - Confirmation of Address by Email - Copr by mail- landing?

Zapf

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
COPR 28-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-12-2016
Any August 2014 applicants who have already completed MR but still waiting for a decision made? I'm August 13 and still waiting for a decision, despite having submitted MR and all other documents well over a month ago.

whoo1

Apr 9, 2016
OhWow said:
That's the usual procedure.
OhWow
After MR, requested and paid RPRF. And then, changed to DM means positive....right?
Usaually After DM, how long take time to get the COPR?

whoo1

Apr 9, 2016
cickente said:
don't worry about rejection maybe 1 in 1000
just talked to 10 ish other they say in around 1 to 2 weeks Corp will coke in mailbox
it was a long way but I can see light at the end of a tunel
cickente,
Yout timeline and mine are exactly same. When you have news like any Email, pleaselet me know~