Upfront 12-01-2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
01-04-2016
veaunz said:
hi guys need an urgent advise/help. my situation is i gave birth here in canada on november 2014 i told my agent to inform cic about it and send a copy of my childs birth cert. and he said he did send it but i have noticed on my gcms that it was not updated on my file. i think he did'nt send it at all as he was insisting that the baby is canadian and not important with the application. is that right? now,there are some part of rprf request says about any changes /addition to family to informed them immediately.so i asked my agent to send it anyway but seems like he's not doin it. Will it be a problem if i will just inform them now after more than 1 year since i gave birth. and is it possible to send it myself? will they acknowledge my email address since im under representative. pls help. thanks
You should have informed the birth of a child when it happened. Ur representative is stupid. I suggest you send a email with the birth certificate attachment informing them now and do mention that you are sending this information as you don't see it in your GCMS notes despite your requesting your rep to have done before. They will acknowledge the email. Just keep this email copy with u when u go for ur landing incase they ask u abt the baby and they don't see it updated.
I just completed my landing today and the agent did check my child's status to verify he is citizen as he not included in my application.

mel713

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Calgary AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-04-2016
eusquesio said:
Called CIC and managed to talk to an agent to book the landing appointment. He said something like: "being in Canada, your primary option would be booking a landing appointment at a CIC office, but you live close to the border... it would be much faster for you to go there."

Waiting times were looking at something between 2 weeks and 3 months.

just saying...
Did the agent by any chance say it's OK to book landing appointment ahead of time?

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
veaunz said:
hi guys need an urgent advise/help. my situation is i gave birth here in canada on november 2014 i told my agent to inform cic about it and send a copy of my childs birth cert. and he said he did send it but i have noticed on my gcms that it was not updated on my file. i think he did'nt send it at all as he was insisting that the baby is canadian and not important with the application. is that right? now,there are some part of rprf request says about any changes /addition to family to informed them immediately.so i asked my agent to send it anyway but seems like he's not doin it. Will it be a problem if i will just inform them now after more than 1 year since i gave birth. and is it possible to send it myself? will they acknowledge my email address since im under representative. pls help. thanks
Yes, you need to inform. I had emailed CPC Ottawa the birth certificate of my son. I later emailed them again (after a month or two) as i had not received an ack from them weather they had updated my file.
They replied my child info has been added. My son was born in Canada.

They have mentioned this here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp
see FAQ>2
it states:
Please e-mail us (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) in any of the following cases:
>change in your marital status,
>birth or death in your family, or
>change in your mailing, residential or e-mail address if you reside outside of Canada.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Hey guys,
So for those of you who completed landing,
Did cic ask you to bring photos with you?
Or do they use the ones we submitted with our original application to go on our pr card?
Just wondering if there is an option to change it....
I'm not at that stage yet, but just curious

jamious0

May 21, 2015
Hi guys,
What follows after Desicion made? The CORP mail by post? I applied for me and my common law partner. Do you know if we will get two separate CORPS? We are not in Canada now . I need to go there before here, so i am wondering we could do the landing seperately, first me and then few weeks later.

Thanks

java-shava

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP score Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
5-2-2016
Passport Req..
2-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-3-2016
LANDED..........
25-3-2016
BlessedSherry said:
Hey guys,
So for those of you who completed landing,
Did cic ask you to bring photos with you?
Or do they use the ones we submitted with our original application to go on our pr card?
Just wondering if there is an option to change it....
I'm not at that stage yet, but just curious
no the pic is already enclosed in the COPR

java-shava

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP score Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
5-2-2016
Passport Req..
2-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-3-2016
LANDED..........
25-3-2016
jamious0 said:
Hi guys,
What follows after Desicion made? The CORP mail by post? I applied for me and my common law partner. Do you know if we will get two separate CORPS? We are not in Canada now . I need to go there before here, so i am wondering we could do the landing seperately, first me and then few weeks later.

Thanks
Yes you would receive COPR via mail along with your passports(if u not from a visa exempt country). I think you can land separately. I had a friend who had a similar case .

reesh_k

Dec 10, 2014
reesh_k said:
Hey,

No Peru is not my normal country of residence, I am here on a volunteer year (i planned this way in advance and could nto sit around and wait for the enormous delays by CIC). My home country is Trinidad and Tobago. However i will still be here in Peru most likely until next year. i receiveed the following in an email with my PPR:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

I sent an email the next day of receiving this email to inform them of where i am and if it is possible to get the visa stamped in Lima where i have been going to deal with any canadian immigaration issues. I am a bit worried about the deadline approaching and i have not heard anythign from them :(
Hey guys,

Still looking for help on this if anyone can offer advice. Really getting worried about reaching this far and it all going to nothing.

Thanks in advance

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
how long ago did you send the email?
I have read in the forum where it took cic a week to 2 weeks to respond to change of vo..

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hi everyone. Aug 2014 applicant, did my medicals over 2 months ago and paid RPRF. Nothing at all since then. Anyone in the same boat? I haven't been requested any additional docs, status still shows in process. UGHH

reesh_k

Dec 10, 2014
BlessedSherry said:
how long ago did you send the email?
I have read in the forum where it took cic a week to 2 weeks to respond to change of vo..
Hey I sent, the email on March 15th.
This has been three weeks now. What do you imagine would happen if i dont get a response before the the 30 days expries?
Also do you know which country that was that they had to wait 2 weeks?

springrushes

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-04-2016
Hi All,

I have received my COPR yesterday....exited :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am planning to take appointment for stamping. I am from Calgary....does anyone from Calgary know what is the average wait time for appointment.....

All the very best to you all....

mel713

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Calgary AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-04-2016
springrushes said:
Hi All,

I have received my COPR yesterday....exited :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am planning to take appointment for stamping. I am from Calgary....does anyone from Calgary know what is the average wait time for appointment.....

All the very best to you all....