+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
whoo said:
BUT, I can't see line of "Recieved Medical" on my Ecas.....
Still would I send Email to CIC with the copy of Emedical?
I wonder, why people just don't do it for their own safety? Yes, send it. Nothing to lose there. Even if it's not necessary. But you can tell them "Hey, I did send them... don't say, my medical was not done." ;) As for ECAS... it takes a while to update, as usual.

indogenius

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
blynchy22 said:
PLease help!!!
Hi everyone. I am an August 1st applicant 2014, I ran out of implied status and was waiting for my restoration of stays to come trough but I received a letter in the mail test stating that I paid the incorrect fees and that that work permit extension was denied and I have to leave the country immediately!
How long exactly is it I can stay for as I need a few week to get my affairs in order,
Any help would be great please?

Barry

Same situation happend with me,my restoration also get rejected,my experience says if with refusal letter,no deportation letter is attached,you should have 30 days as courtesy time

I left the country within 10 days.Got my medical request after refusal of restoration application and now received ppr req and send ppt for stamping in my own county

Hope this helps.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
indogenius said:
Same situation happend with me,my restoration also get rejected,my experience says if with refusal letter,no deportation letter is attached,you should have 30 days as courtesy time
Why was it rejected? Because of the fee? I paid the fee of $200 that I was directed automatically to after the online application.

BCbarbie

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
softfuel12 said:
Your eligibility for citizenship is counted from 'Original Date of Entry' if you ever wish to apply in future. I'd recommend to change the date now or change it when applying for citizenship because it will be inconsistent with your application if you don't.
Thanks for your reply!

is it ok if i request a change on original entry date when I apply for citizenship, which is 5 years from now?

Cheers!

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
BCbarbie said:
Thanks for your reply!

is it ok if i request a change on original entry date when I apply for citizenship, which is 5 years from now?

Cheers!
Don't delay what you can do today. :D

shas

Dec 9, 2014
Can someone please confirm the mail address to send the passport at? what address to send the passport?

matcanada

Nov 8, 2015
BlessedSherry said:
are you sure its an interview (did they specify time & date)? seems strange if you have already had DM
Or do they mean when you are doing your landing, you must provide passport & other docs?
so i went to the Etobicoke Landing office for my interview today. The lady who interviewed me was confused why I was there.
She told me I am the second CEC candidate today who came in without Passport request. The first person got PR through her.

She wanted to Print my COPR and complete my PR landing as well. While she was going through correspondences sent to me, she saw a new email as of March 30, 2016.
It was a Ready For Visa email sent to me. I checked my inbox through my phone and I found the same email.

The lady then advised me to send my passport and get COPR and PR Visa as advised by CPC Ottawa. She wasn't sure as to why I was asked to come into CIC Etobicoke in the first place.

So if CPC Ottawa didnt email me a ready for visa today, I would have been PR by now lol.

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
eusquesio said:
how do I book a landing appointment on the phone? I called CIC and there seems to be no option to book a landing appointment.
just called cic call centre and I select the option for permanent residence and select talked to an agent she will then transfer you to cic immigration officer, they will be the one to book your appointment :)

SamSamSam

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
matcanada, what was the name of the lady? I am also going there next week for landing. I spoke to Jane. She sounded helpfull.

Gii87

Jan 24, 2016
Hi everyone
I just wanna know that appointments for landing , do they give us within week or it's better to go on border
Thanks

eusquesio

Sep 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gii87 said:
Hi everyone
I just wanna know that appointments for landing , do they give us within week or it's better to go on border
Thanks
I tried to get one today over the phone with no success. I feel a little frustrated. There is no option to book an appointment and even when I chose to talk to an agent to know the status of my application (so that I would ask them to do so or transfer me to the right person) it said that nobody was available today and that I should have tried later. I tried later - same thing.

I guess I will go to the border, although I wanted to avoid to exit and re-enter.

eusquesio

Sep 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minsky said:
just called cic call centre and I select the option for permanent residence and select talked to an agent she will then transfer you to cic immigration officer, they will be the one to book your appointment :)
I must be a retard then because I have been on the phone for like an hour and I swear I never heard that option being mentioned.

Anyway, how long is the wait in the town you live? Are you by any chance from Toronto?

zbiswajit

Jun 14, 2013
Finally got Medical request :)

Here is my timeline

App received 18 Aug 2014
AOR 12 Dec 2014
RPRF 19 Dec 2015
Status change informed 01 Jan 2016
Spouse added 17 Feb 2016
RPRF for spouse. 23 Feb 2016
Further information 29 Mar 2016
Medical request 31 Mar 2016
Medical done 31 Mar 2016

Waiting for PPR

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
blynchy22 said:
PLease help!!!
Hi everyone. I am an August 1st applicant 2014, I ran out of implied status and was waiting for my restoration of stays to come trough but I received a letter in the mail test stating that I paid the incorrect fees and that that work permit extension was denied and I have to leave the country immediately!
How long exactly is it I can stay for as I need a few week to get my affairs in order,
Any help would be great please?

Barry
Hi Barry, Just dont leave the country, talk to an immigration consultant, if it was rejected only because of the wrong fees paid, maybe u have a chance to apply again correctly this time, if you want I can share the contact of my consultant, she has helped me for my PR , Work Permit for my wife and our BOWP.

reesh_k

Dec 10, 2014
Hello all,

IN NEED OF HELP/ADVICE!

I got my PPR but i am in Peru currently, when CPC sent their email i sent one back letting them know where i was. It has been THREE weeks. Does anyone typically know how long they would take to set this up so that i can get my passport stamped? Who should i contact to find out if anything is happening. I don't want to lose my PR because of this.

Much appreciation!