11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Kajohn said:
For those in the same situation as me. I got a request for RCMP fingerprint check(a new one) beggining of March, sent it a week after, received RPRF request on March 5th, paid on 6th, since then no news, no changes on e-cas.

So I called CIC office yesterday and the agent was extremely helpful, she advised that according to the notes on my files everything was passed except criminality. So it seems like it's just a matter of time before we get cleared and our passport requests will be dispatched. Good luck to everyone:)
Hey Buddy,
Im in a same situation, I sent RCMP on Feb 16th, CIC didnt have it on file until Mid March, I did it again and sent the report myself. Did she confirm if they got your RCMP report ? Criminality is based on RCMP report. Please let me know if they confirmed the receipt of your RCMP report.

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
apardhamija said:
Hey Buddy,
Im in a same situation, I sent RCMP on Feb 16th, CIC didnt have it on file until Mid March, I did it again and sent the report myself. Did she confirm if they got your RCMP report ? Criminality is based on RCMP report. Please let me know if they confirmed the receipt of your RCMP report.

Yes criminality is based on rcmp and pcc....once they received rcmp, they update decision made status.....

blynchy22

Dec 1, 2015
PLease help!!!
Hi everyone. I am an August 1st applicant 2014, I ran out of implied status and was waiting for my restoration of stays to come trough but I received a letter in the mail test stating that I paid the incorrect fees and that that work permit extension was denied and I have to leave the country immediately!
How long exactly is it I can stay for as I need a few week to get my affairs in order,
Any help would be great please?

Barry

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Hi guys,

Does any one know why some of the notes in gcms would be masked or whitened out? Application is in review. Any one had similar in the notes?

Thanks

Sku2014

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
Up front on 1-May-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2016
AEE11 said:
Hi guys,

Does any one know why some of the notes in gcms would be masked or whitened out? Application is in review. Any one had similar in the notes?

Thanks
It happened to my GCMS as well. I also know a friend who had the similar issue. Not sure why (they may have certain guidelines especially when there are other family members in the same application), but it never caused any problem or indicated any adverse situation.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Sku2014 said:
It happened to my GCMS as well. I also know a friend who had the similar issue. Not sure why (they may have certain guidelines especially when there are other family members in the same application), but it never caused any problem or indicated any adverse situation.
Thanks I have dependent on my file. But wierd thing is that gap is there in between work experiences and also file is in review so guessing its something

Kajohn

Nov 4, 2011
apardhamija said:
Hey Buddy,
I did mine a day after it was requested and by March 4th it was in my mailbox (very fast, i was surprised). Email I got from CIC requesting those form mentioned that Schedule A and RCMP must be in original form mailed to them. So I got all the forms together and sent it with xpress post, the same time I emailed scanned copies to Ottawa office with a note that originals are on the way. The follwing morning an agent from Ottawa office confirmed that the docs are received and assigned to the file (even though originals didn't reach them yet). I found it quite odd so I called CIC and ask to confirm they got all the document they need and they told me - yes, we've got everything.

BCbarbie

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hi everyone,

I landed by flag polling at a border. The original entry date on my COPR is wrong but I think that's the case for many people. I forgot to mention that to the border officer when I did my landing so they didn't correct it. The signed COPR now still have the wrong original entry date on it.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I tried to call the border office but can't reach them.

Thank you!

eusquesio

Sep 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCbarbie said:
Hi everyone,

I landed by flag polling at a border. The original entry date on my COPR is wrong but I think that's the case for many people. I forgot to mention that to the border officer when I did my landing so they didn't correct it. The signed COPR now still have the wrong original entry date on it.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I tried to call the border office but can't reach them.

Thank you!
I would just pretend nothing happened and feel lucky...

eusquesio

Sep 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do I book a landing appointment on the phone? I called CIC and there seems to be no option to book a landing appointment.

BCbarbie

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
eusquesio said:
I would just pretend nothing happened and feel lucky...
I wish I had told him and have this corrected already. I don't want any wrong information on my COPR document.

Anyone know if i need to do anything to have this corrected? Or should I leave it as it is?

Anyone tried to contact the border office before? Do they take phone calls?

Thanks!

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
BCbarbie said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Your eligibility for citizenship is counted from 'Original Date of Entry' if you ever wish to apply in future. I'd recommend to change the date now or change it when applying for citizenship because it will be inconsistent with your application if you don't.

whoo

Nov 4, 2014
OhWow said:
a) Call your doctor and ask when they submitted the documents.

b) Do you have a e-medic copy from your doctor? Send it to CIC.

c) If you don't hear from your doctor, you should be fine. Doctors are supposed to notice you of any abnormalities always, because you would require treatment immediately. They are not allowed to hide it from you, you could sue them if they were hiding an illness and they lose their license. Anyway, a) call them and also ask if everything was fine just for your own sake.

d) ECAS does not update automatically. Recently, it took only a few days. At first, it took around 3 months.
Hi Ohwow. I requested MR Mar.2 and done Mar.15.
I asked When doctor sent my result to CIC, Doctor officer sent the email to me with file yesterday.

It shows "Success - the health case has been succesfully submitted to the appropriate Department"
Providing Grading (Marked A)
Examniner declaration
"date of declaration 18 Mar 2016"............

BUT, I can't see line of "Recieved Medical" on my Ecas.....
Still would I send Email to CIC with the copy of Emedical?