+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

xiangli62

Aug 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushiee88 said:
it took you 18 days to receive your rcmp clearance?
Sorry, the day I received the request was actually Mar 7 ( the ecas showed CIC sent a correspondence on Mar 3). Did the fingerprints on 8th, took about 2 weeks to receive the mail from RCMP.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xiangli62 said:
Sorry, the day I received the request was actually Mar 7 ( the ecas showed CIC sent a correspondence on Mar 3). Did the fingerprints on 8th, took about 2 weeks to receive the mail from RCMP.
ohk makes more sense. i got the same request but in my case they have specified an address where they want me to mail it.. but im thinking ill just scan and send as well.. might speed up the process..

Gii87

Jan 24, 2016
Hey Vic302
Congrats
Can u please share when did cic received ur medical
Because I have done mine on 8th March no news yet
Thank you

cyprila

Mar 3, 2016
Hello everyone!

I received my PR visa and copr on March 24, 2016 from the mail. However, my marital status has changed to be common-law. My common law partner is a Canadian citizen and we are living in Vancouver BC. I have sent an email about this change to CIC in the same day. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about this kind of situation? Will this affect my application? About how long will I get a respond? My copr shows my marital status is single, will this mean I have to send it back to CIC?

Thank you so much!

3Sep2014

Mar 3, 2016
cyprila said:
Hello everyone!

I received my PR visa and copr on March 24, 2016 from the mail. However, my marital status has changed to be common-law. My common law partner is a Canadian citizen and we are living in Vancouver BC. I have sent an email about this change to CIC in the same day. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about this kind of situation? Will this affect my application? About how long will I get a respond? My copr shows my marital status is single, will this mean I have to send it back to CIC?

Thank you so much!
When did you send your Passport via CanadaPost?

vik302

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
25 feb
AOR Received.
06 jan 15
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Interview........
Rprf req 03 march 2016
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
Gii87 said:
Hey Vic302
Congrats
Can u please share when did cic received ur medical
Because I have done mine on 8th March no news yet
Thank you
they uploaded result on 14 march and aftet 2 days i could see medicals received

Jan 26, 2016
cyprila said:
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much!
I don't think this will matter: I just got my CoPR and completed final processing at immigration; the officer merely asked if I had any dependents or had been refused entry to Canada. Your partner won't count as a dependent, as they are already a Citizen of Canada. Also, you're not sponsoring them to accompany you, so your PR application does not change.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Dear seniors

I got email from doctor that my medical report has sent to cic.
In my chest x-ray section, the conclusion is i have no active TB.
But in detail there are few red text (indicate some unusual finding i guess).

I am so worry about this.
Could any seniors please advice what should I do?

java-shava

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP score Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
5-2-2016
Passport Req..
2-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-3-2016
LANDED..........
25-3-2016
We went for landing on 25th March . Went to Niagara and walked towards the US border using Pedestrian walk of the Rainbow bridge. There was no queue at the US border and it took us 5-10 minutes to get Rejection notes before we walked back towards the Canada side . There was a little queue over there and it took around 1 hour before we were finally welcomed as PRs :)
Please carry a 50 cents each to pass through the gates.They are kind of Tokens we use in TTC without which the gates do not open . I am not sure what would happen if you do not have it ... So better carry :)

shas

Dec 9, 2014
I know all cases are different, but whats so different about us that we aren't getting updates and most of August is complete!