+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

andy103

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
xiangli62 said:
Hi everyone,

I received the RCMP PC yesterday, does any one know whether I need to mail the original copy to CIC or just email the scanned copy? What they want mentioned in their email was really confusing...

Thanks in advance.
if ur inland probably u would have to check ur email further if they have the ottawa address below u will have to send a copy i was asked for an original copy ... !!! i did however sent a scanned copy too just in case

xiangli62

Aug 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy103 said:
if ur inland probably u would have to check ur email further if they have the ottawa address below u will have to send a copy i was asked for an original copy ... !!! i did however sent a scanned copy too just in case
Thanks for you reply.

Interestingly the email I received has no address mentioned, and from the words they use(please see below), seems they only wanted me to send the scanned copy.

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”.

Consult xxxxx for detailed instructions This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/07

You must send us the requested information by email within 60 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
hmm my frnds status is updated n she sent around same time, its been 4 business days n still status is out for delivery she told me to call canada post i will jst another day i guess , it doesnt show anywhere that their system is down for updates or anything

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
maria_786 said:
hmm my frnds status is updated n she sent around same time, its been 4 business days n still status is out for delivery she told me to call canada post i will jst another day i guess , it doesnt show anywhere that their system is down for updates or anything
Was is it a Xpresspost? if yes, did you request signature? If yes, then contact Canada Post immediately they might have placed it into some different PO Box.

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
xiangli62 said:
Thanks for you reply.

Interestingly the email I received has no address mentioned, and from the words they use(please see below), seems they only wanted me to send the scanned copy.

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”.

Consult xxxxx for detailed instructions This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/07

You must send us the requested information by email within 60 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
Hey Buddy, In the end of your email it says:

BTW did you get the report from RCMP headquarters ? Or its the copy of your fingerprints that you submitted for RCMP ?

If you have a report from RCMP the scan it to pdf and reply to the same email with all the documents CIC requested as separate pdf's and if you want to send RCMP report by mail as well then here's the address:

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
(Document requests)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Im sending both for myself today !!

Good Luck !

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
apardhamija said:

BTW did you get the report from RCMP headquarters ? Or its the copy of your fingerprints that you submitted for RCMP ?

If you have a report from RCMP the scan it to pdf and reply to the same email with all the documents CIC requested as separate pdf's and if you want to send RCMP report by mail as well then here's the address:

(Document requests)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Good Luck !
hi guys i got the same email yesterday it says that the requested documents must be in there office on may 21 yet at the bottom part of the letter says rcmp must reached their office within 30 days i got a little bit confused as may is 60 days from the date of notice. they have been sending request every month why they don't send them at once so we can all get over with this application that is taking so long.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
softfuel12 said:
Was is it a Xpresspost? if yes, did you request signature? If yes, then contact Canada Post immediately they might have placed it into some different PO Box.
it was xpresspost n i dont think it requested signature :s the girl never told me i jst did whatever she guided me too , i never sent xpresspost before i will call them now

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
hi guys i know that many of you had their passport request i have 2 dependant living abroad and i'm planning to have them send their passport together with their police certificate to save me some courier expense my question is do they ask for new photo with your passport request? if yes can someone send me the photo specification? thanks appreciate your help.

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
apardhamija said:

Hey guys,
Regarding sending PCC's they clearly mentioned separate address as follows,
CPC-Ottawa 219 laurier street west K1A 1L1. Please check cic Web page. The address u r referring is for temporary resident visa courier address. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

(Document requests)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Good Luck !

xiangli62

Aug 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apardhamija said:

(Document requests)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Good Luck !
I have sent the scanned copy of my RCMP report to CIC today, finger crossed for both of us ;D

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
Hello people,
Any one has idea that if i do have us visa, how i about to do my landing and stuff...
I have no idea about flag polling and all this.
So of anybody knows or experienced on this , plz and guide and help will be appreciated...,
Thank you

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
Landed today at peace arch by foot ( blaine ). :D

Everything went very smooth except the us flagpole ( long waiting time for pedestrian, approx 45 min ).

The Officer at my landing didn't want to take my new pictures ... she told me that the old one attached to my COPR looks good.

Nothing else special, it took just 20 min for the Canadian immigration.

thanks everyone, you can update my spreedsheet.

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
juju211221 said:
Landed today at peace arch by foot ( blaine ). :D

Everything went very smooth except the us flagpole ( long waiting time for pedestrian, approx 45 min ).

The Officer at my landing didn't want to take my new pictures ... she told me that the old one attached to my COPR looks good.

Nothing else special, it took just 20 min for the Canadian immigration.

thanks everyone, you can update my spreedsheet.
Congratzzz....Now you can change your landed status as well :p :p ;D