Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Mikee21 said:
umm I wonder how much a flight to India would cost
You cant compare these things across countries, every country has different Healthcare, different economy.

In Canada Minimim wage is $10.30/hr You can earn $85 in 8 hrs, In UK its £6.70 /hr , You can earn £42 in 6 hours.

In India minimum wage is as low as Rs. 10 / hr . Maybe even less , It will take over a month for some people to earn Rs.4200. (which is (CAD$ 85) (£42))

Im only talking about national minimum wages and not by professions.

This is why the medical is less expensive in India.

Jan 18, 2016
GCMS notes is the best way to actually know what's going on with your file. I got my notes two days ago and everything is set at passed except the RCMP fingerprints which I submitted in the last week of February. I was too naïve to think that as soon as I send my fingerprints, I would get a PPR. We have too much experience with CIC to have such expectations. They work on a weird set of guidelines/processes which makes sense to no one.

All we can hope for is that they assign more officers to our files. To sum it up, it doesn't matter if you are on first or second review or passed all eligibilities. You may even know that your file is recommended pass for everything on this planet and CIC will still slack on sending you a PPR. I apologize in advance to anyone that may seem offended by the negativity of this post.

Have a great day everyone.

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
wishIdidntcare said:
GCMS notes is the best way to actually know what's going on with your file. I got my notes two days ago and everything is set at passed except the RCMP fingerprints which I submitted in the last week of February. I was too naïve to think that as soon as I send my fingerprints, I would get a PPR. We have too much experience with CIC to have such expectations. They work on a weird set of guidelines/processes which makes sense to no one.

All we can hope for is that they assign more officers to our files. To sum it up, it doesn't matter if you are on first or second review or passed all eligibilities. You may even know that your file is recommended pass for everything on this planet and CIC will still slack on sending you a PPR. I apologize in advance to anyone that may seem offended by the negativity of this post.

So true!!

I agree with you regarding CIC timelines. The smallest tasks can take months, the most tedious tasks can be approved in a day. There is no set process/guideline/sequence.

Since I submitted my last post I am even doubting what they told the MP. Their process is just so arbitrary.

I assumed going through my MP would resemble GCMS notes to be honest, except that I would have just gotten the information quicker. I also feel that GCMS notes could change significantly between the time of request and receipt.

I am happy knowing that my file was at least physically touched by an officer. That may also mean nothing lol.

Would you mind sharing your timeline with me?

ma19

Mar 3, 2016
Hi,

Any idea how long it takes to get the passport back? I sent mine last week, hoping to get it back in time for my planned US trip in the last week of March. Hoping to land then.

Thanks

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
dmylavarapu said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hello My Fellow August Applicants,

A good news for everyone. Looks CIC started working on our applications. I just recieved my MR and i'm an 11-Aug'14 applicant.
Wanted to share this good news with you all.

Please stay positive. Its (O)ur turn now :) 8) 8) 8) 8)

dmylavarapu said:
Hello Everyone,

First of all i feel very bad to see people commenting/pointing at me for sharing my happiness in this forum to give some hop to all my fellow applicants who are also terribly waiting for their application movement like me.

Many many thanks to each and every one who supported me and stood my side.

I really felt bad to see people's comments and reaction in this forum. I didn't go anywhere by simply fake posting something .. neither i'm playing with anyone's feelings. Please understand that I'm also like you. I was in office at that time and i could only login now and this is why i couldnt reply immediately.

I'm writing this to express my pain in seeing responses to my post. Even you believe it or not, i got MR today. People who understand this .. please be little more patient and you gonna get it soon as well.

This is going to be my last post in this forum.

All the best guys.

Who remembers this guy? to bad he never returned to the forum with an update.

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
sdabadie said:
Hi All,

I decided to visit my MP to see what they could do. They informed me that my file is STILL under eligibility review, and have yet to start security and criminality.

I find this very strange, as I am 19 months into my processing time, have completed medicals and paid my RPRF.

She did mention that several files are being pulled for second review as they found handfuls of applicants applying under CEC that were not actually eligible, resulting in a backlog of files overall, and eligible candidates like myself being reviewed further.

My file was physically pulled 2 days ago by an officer for review. I am hoping it's just a check, check, check process and this is done with very soon.

I would highly recommend seeking help from your MPs, they can be of great assistance. I visited their offices yesterday and got a response this AM.

Best of luck to everyone.
You were only informed by MP that your file is STILL under eligibility review, and have yet to start security and criminality. Its the same info you can get by calling CIC. MP's do the same, why do you recommend going to MP's ? I agree they got back to you in a day, which is impressive, but doesnt change anything with your file progress !!!

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
wishIdidntcare said:

Same here buddy. I did my RCMP on Feb 16th, RCMP guarantees to send report in 3 days but CIC told yesterday they still have no news of my RCMP fingerprinting . Just left to pray and believe in something they call GOD !

Jan 18, 2016
Just like I said, CIC works in the most twisted ways, ways you will never imagine.

Just got my PPR
timeline:
file received: 28th AUG
AOR: Jan 8th
upfront meds and upfront RPRF in JAN
RCMP req: feb 17 2016
RCMP submitted: Mar 1st
PPR: Mar 10th

Good luck everyone. Esp Apardhamija and Harry0001. you will get it soon

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
apardhamija said:
You were only informed by MP that your file is STILL under eligibility review, and have yet to start security and criminality. Its the same info you can get by calling CIC. MP's do the same, why do you recommend going to MP's ? I agree they got back to you in a day, which is impressive, but doesnt change anything with your file progress !!!
I recommend going to them because I don't have to sit on the phone for an hour waiting on CIC lol. I also never got this level of detail from previous phone calls.

To be honest though, I don't believe in any of this!!!!! Maybe I'm in denial, but I could get a decision made tomorrow. nobody knows anymore!!!!!!

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
wishIdidntcare said:
Just like I said, CIC works in the most twisted ways, ways you will never imagine.

Just got my PPR
timeline:

Oh my gosh!!! hahaha congrats. Maybe mine will come in in the next few minutes too lol. Like maybe they checked everything in the last hour. Honestly we have to laugh, it's comical.

masterofnone

Nov 16, 2015
I think its just a formality to say so. Like the same says on the RPRF email:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
wishIdidntcare said:

Just got my PPR
timeline:

Wow, who could think of that now ! Congratulations ! Really happy for you buddy ! Thanks for your wishes! :) :) ;D ;D ;D

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
masterofnone said:
I think its just a formality to say so. Like the same says on the RPRF email:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."
Are you referring to what my MP told me? I'm hoping so. I also just got a random line added to my ECAS:

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2014.

LOL as if that's relevant now.

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
wishIdidntcare said:

Just got my PPR
timeline:

Good luck everyone. Esp Apardhamija and Ha

How long did it take you to receive GCMS notes?