11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Excited said:
Thank you Friend for the quick response. Just to mention, i have 2 kids as well (less than 18yrs old). For them, should i be submitting additional 2 forms signed by me or just ignore for them. Also by uploading, you mean i fill all the details and upload at the below link ?

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
Sorry, got busy with work, yes thats the link you upload it to.
Good Luck !

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
apardhamija said:
Sorry, got busy with work, yes thats the link you upload it to.
Good Luck !
Thank you Apardhamija

maddy908

Jun 13, 2013
hey folks,

Pardon me if this is a stupid question.
I applied under CEC in August 2014 and got AOR in December2014
I had to apply for new work permit in September 2015 and not BOWP as I left Canada in 2013
This work permit expires in septemeber-2016 but my company wants me to repatriate in January as the project ended
I don't think I will get PR in that time.
If i quit my job, is there a way that I can stay back in Canada without job for 4 months either till i get PR or apply for BOWP in May in case PR doesn't come even by that date

Bye
maddy

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
maddy908 said:
If i quit my job, is there a way that I can stay back in Canada without job for 4 months either till i get PR or apply for BOWP in May in case PR doesn't come even by that date
Look up "implied status". You can stay in Canada with an application in process. You cannot leave Canada during implied status though and re-enter.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
goldday said:
i checked my ecas last week Thursday and it finally showed medicals received (did upfront since august or thereabout) and on friday i received a pcc request email (which im nail bitingly trying to get and send to them during this holiday season!!) So to a certain degree they might have started looking at august cec files.
Thought I'd share so we can stay positive for the christmas season
why they asked PCC again, did you change your residence post your initial PCC?

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
ushiee88 said:
whats pcc?
police clearance certificate... now it is requested for new 1 though they submitted it with application. I wonder on which criteria they are asking for new 1.

canind1983

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
Pending
maddy908 said:
hey folks,

Pardon me if this is a stupid question.
I applied under CEC in August 2014 and got AOR in December2014
I had to apply for new work permit in September 2015 and not BOWP as I left Canada in 2013
This work permit expires in septemeber-2016 but my company wants me to repatriate in January as the project ended
I don't think I will get PR in that time.

Bye
maddy
Hi,

Answer to your question, yes you can stay since you Work Permit will allow you stay till Sep 2016. Please note it wont let you work if it is closed work permit.
Cannot travel outside and re enter on the work permit though exception is if you already have a TRV.

Most important thing to note. Your employer cannot cancel your work permit. A work Permit is property of (CIC) Govt of Canada. Your company dont have a take on that. If your employer is telling that they will cancel your work permit they are bluffing. I was told the same by my manager I ended up having a yelling match with him :).

This is exactly as my situation.
My Work Permit(closed) was valid till Dec 05 2015. But my company wanted me to go back in April 2015 and sent me a contract termination letter for Canada. Using the letter I applied for BOWP in Feb 2015.
Received my BOWP after two weeks of my contract ending.

I ended up having a chat with Help Desk for details before I applied for BOWP.
Following are the excerpts of the chat
- You can legally stay in Canada as long as your current work permit is valid.
- You cannot travel outside and re enter based on your work permit.
- You will need a TRV for travelling outside and then entering back.
Since I was a pestering bug on the call, the agent ended up saying
- You can apply for EI and its not going to impact your PR application.

Here is my take on EI
I am not very sure if it impacts the PR application or not. But I do have few friends who ended up applying for it due to similar circumstances and later received PR without any issues.

Best Regards,

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goalkb said:
police clearance certificate... now it is requested for new 1 though they submitted it with application. I wonder on which criteria they are asking for new 1.
The validity on a pcc is 6 months. So if theyve had ur old one for longer than that they may ask for a new one just to make sure no crimes were committed between now and then. Its a formality.

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
ushiee88 said:
The validity on a pcc is 6 months. So if theyve had ur old one for longer than that they may ask for a new one just to make sure no crimes were committed between now and then. Its a formality.
I think according to their new rule, you only need to have the recent pcc if you are living in that country for more than 6 months.
In other words, if you live in Canada you only need to provide pcc for the last period of time you were living outside Canada.
Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Prem.

Nov 2, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
6x.x
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19nov2014
Med's Request
....... waiting.......
Hi
Can anybody help me that how to open GC-key login ? ( MY CIC - My account ) with easy steps ?
Every time I try to open and I have to repeat all steps 10 times to open my cic/ GC-key login.

Always I use this link--- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp '' to open a Gc-Key login account.
ThanX a lot.

Prem.

Nov 2, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
6x.x
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19nov2014
Med's Request
....... waiting.......
Hi
Can anybody help me that how to open GC-key login ? ( MY CIC - My account ) with easy steps ?
Every time I try to open and I have to repeat all steps 10 times to open my cic/ GC-key login.

Always I use this link--- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp '' to open a Gc-Key login account.
ThanX a lot.

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
Prem. said:
Hi

ThanX a lot.
I got rid of this issue by opening my account in safe/private mode for browser. (Incognito if you're using chrome)

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goalkb said:
why they asked PCC again, did you change your residence post your initial PCC?
Actually goalb, I only provided a Canadian rcmp check when I submitted the application but on this one they are asking for one from my home country and not another Canadian one. Maybe they just want to cover the whole places I have been although I haven't been to my home country in 10 years. I did change my personal residence but it was all within Canada. Bc - Alberta.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
ushiee88 said:
PCC is valid for 1 year.

Got clarified, CIC not asking to apply for new PCC again, it is asked for home country though he did not lived there in last 10 years.

If anybody got request for new PCC, please post here. It help us to apply for 1. In some countries it may take 2 to 3 months to get 1.