+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

RomanK

Feb 17, 2016
Harry0001 said:
No one can predict the next step and how long they will take as far as CIC is concerned. It all depends on VO, your specific case and obviously your luck.

If your lucky enough, you could get RPRF & then Decision Made. On the other hand, CIC could request for additional documents and in worst case you can expect a call (To your employer) from CIC as well.
Thanks! I looked up what RPRF stands for. Is it another fee? I have paid $550 for me and my wife at the time of application, does it mean I will have to pay more fees?

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
This just means that your Medical test results have been received by CEC. Only in GCMS notes you will be able to determine if it has Passed or not.

Do not want to shorten your happiness at the same time want to let you know the actual situation.

minsky said:
3rd line added also :)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 8, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on October 30, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.

Does medical received means we pass the medical? or we need to wait for another line that says medical passed?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ushiee88 said:
they dont send results directly to cic.. youre supposed to send them !
For your information and for others,

RCMP Headquarters does sent directly your report to CIC as CIC saying in their e-mail as well. And I have done the same CIC requested me RCMP check and I went nearest Finger print Agency. They asked me what do you want do you want the report to your address or directly to CIC, I was kind of confuse because I know if RCMP will send directly to CIC I cannot track when it will be received by CIC. But at the end I advised the finger print agency guy to sent directly to CIC. She asked my Application Number on which at the time of receiving CIC will linked to my application.
And It happened CIC received the report directly from RCMP and I also got confirmation that very next day RCMP has released my report to CIC. After some time CIC also acknowledged me that they have received.

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP request- Feb 17, 2016... Sent-Feb 29..
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
CIC called my Employer on Feb 17,2016.
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
RomanK said:
Thanks! I looked up what RPRF stands for. Is it another fee? I have paid $550 for me and my wife at the time of application, does it mean I will have to pay more fees?
Yes, you have to pay (RPRF) "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" which is $490. Don't worry too much about that at this stage. Just follow CIC's step by step instructions. Everyone will go through all the way. Its just a matter of time. Stay positive.

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
cecpet said:

RCMP Headquarters does sent directly your report to CIC as CIC saying in their e-mail as well. And I have done the same CIC requested me RCMP check and I went nearest Finger print Agency. They asked me what do you want do you want the report to your address or directly to CIC, I was kind of confuse because I know if RCMP will send directly to CIC I cannot track when it will be received by CIC. But at the end I advised the finger print agency guy to sent directly to CIC. She asked my Application Number on which at the time of receiving CIC will linked to my application.
And It happened CIC received the report directly from RCMP and I also got confirmation that very next day RCMP has released my report to CIC. After some time CIC also acknowledged me that they have received.
Did RCMP and CIC both sent you a confirmation of the results received/sent ? If yes, Did they email you ?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Harry0001 said:
Did RCMP and CIC both sent you a confirmation of the results received/sent ? If yes, Did they email you ?
I called several times to RCMP because of many applications they are receiving every day they will not pick up the call (Only once they picked up the phone) and it will go to the Voice mail, then you need to leave the message as it is advisable and then they will return your call in a week time. And I received call back from RCMP then I requested them to please send me an e-mail that you have already sent my report to CIC. Then he sent me an e-mail right away. So same e-mail I forwarded to CIC that your office should have received my report now. And then I got a confirmation from CIC that your report has been received and that was last request from CIC, ALHAMDULILAH then after I got Ready for Visa e-mail.

Hope it helps.

erichome

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
cecpet said:
I called several times to RCMP because of many applications they are receiving every day they will not pick up the call (Only once they picked up the phone) and it will go to the Voice mail, then you need to leave the message as it is advisable and then they will return your call in a week time. And I received call back from RCMP then I requested them to please send me an e-mail that you have already sent my report to CIC. Then he sent me an e-mail right away. So same e-mail I forwarded to CIC that your office should have received my report now. And then I got a confirmation from CIC that your report has been received and that was last request from CIC, ALHAMDULILAH then after I got Ready for Visa e-mail.

Hope it helps.
very helpful, thanks!

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
cecpet said:

Hope it helps.
Thank you for the valuable information. Would you mind to share your timeline ? How many days CIC took to sent you "Ready for visa email" after receiving RCMP result ?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Harry0001 said:
Thank you for the valuable information. Would you mind to share your timeline ? How many days CIC took to sent you "Ready for visa email" after receiving RCMP result ?
It all depends, It depends on your background also it differs case to case (means since when you have file your application, also if they dont need anything after this) so probably after receiving RCMP check, 2 weeks is the minimum time. I have received after 7 to 8 days.

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
Aug 05 2014 applicant got PPR yesterday

http://www.trackitt.com/member/raj84211

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpet said:

yes i stand corrected. you are right they do send it directly too i just remembered.. i asked them to email it to me intead so i can track it when cic receives my file..

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Hello Everyone , I applied for 2 programs CEC ( September 2014) and self employed inside Canada ( I changed my work to be self employed in 2014-2015) , I did MR and paid RPRP under self employed at June 2015 , No passport request till now and after many correspondences they informed me that I am being under security check , Now I am wondering if my MR will be eligible for CEC as well or should I expect an email to do my Medical again under that program ? I am asking that because no request till now.

Jan 18, 2016
ushiee88 said:
yes i stand corrected. you are right they do send it directly too i just remembered.. i asked them to email it to me intead so i can track it when cic receives my file..
Not every agency is equipped with information on how to have RCMP directly send this information to CIC. I just got my fingerprints done and the agency informed me that they couldn't have RCMP send it directly to CIC because there was no address mentioned on the CIC's email to us. If you are lucky you may find an agency thats willing to have it directly sent to CIC. I would now receive the RCMP CRC in the mail. I will then scan and reply to the CIC email.

Cabra

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport 08-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
File Transfer...
RPRF 03-03-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016 (Received at CIC on April 06th)
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016 (Received passports back on April 22nd)
LANDED..........
25-04-2016
juju211221 said:
Aug 05 2014 applicant got PPR yesterday

trackitt.com/member/raj84211
Yayyyy! Congrats juju211221 :D

Did you pay the RPRF upfront?

jamious0

May 21, 2015
Hi Guys,
In the latest GSMS notes, the last note inserted in December, it says " Appears File is ready for Officer review" ..
Any idea what that means?

To fill you up i got MR in May 2015, and was also asked for PCC for my Spouse then. Nothing after that.