Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Harrybuttar said:
hey guys i need your help actually i got this email yesterday:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/03

Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.

You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.

Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.

The RCMP will send the results directly to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O) within the processing time published on the RCMP’s website.

do i need to submit indian pcc bcoz i already attached with my file at that time..
i will be very appreciate if somebody can help me..

In the email I received they included this line: "provide an original police clearance certificate from India" as India is my home country, however in your case they've not asked it from your home country , I believe , you only need to send it for Canada, also try and confirm with CIC. Even though the first line says from every country you stayed after the age of 18, then in the next line they specify which country they need it for as in your case : "provide an original police clearance certificate from Canada"

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Messi lional said:
HI guys ,

need urgent help,

Can any one help me , i applied under CEC in Aug 2014 and i forgot to declare my part experience of 7 eleven in background declaration form where i worked just 6 months and made $1400. Does it will be misrepresentation but i applied for permanent residence on the basis of my skilled full time job which is totally different.

Do i made a big blunder and what will be the consequences of not declaring any thing in background declaration form.

Please suggest and reply .

Thank you .

waiting for some expert advise

Hi, There is NO misrepresentation in this case, as the experience they will consider is only for the Full Time Job you did under the NOC which you applied the PR for. If you did any other job and did not mention it, its ok, do not mention in now. Misrepresentation would be if add a fake experience. In your case, you just didnt mention the experience which was not even relevant to the NOC you applied for. They will only be interested in your skilled experience for the NOC you applied for.

luciano_ca

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
03-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
AussieCanadian said:
Has anyone NOT got a MR request yet?
11th Aug applicant here. Have not heard anything from CIC since November 2014 and getting a little worried.
Lots of August applicants have not received MR yet (my situation as well). It does not necessarily mean that there is something wrong with your application. Your application may be waiting to be processed, it is currently being processed, or it has been flagged for a second review.

You could apply for the CGMS notes to get more detailed information.

Sep 29, 2015
luciano_ca said:
Lots of August applicants have not received MR yet (my situation as well). It does not necessarily mean that there is something wrong with your application. Your application may be waiting to be processed, it is currently being processed, or it has been flagged for a second review.

You could apply for the CGMS notes to get more detailed information.
Thanks. Good to know. All I see is people posting that they have received MR.

Applied and got GCMS notes last week:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: In Progress
Criminality: Not Started

Very depressing..

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
BaxterB said:
Updated online profile

1 We received your application for permanent residence on August 20th, 2014.
2 We started processing your application on December 12, 2014
3 Medical results have been received

Medical was requested Sunday 24th Jan 2016
Hey - when did you actually complete your medical? Mine was requested Jan 21 and completed Jan 26 but have not yet gotten confirmation of receipt.

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
I guess we can expect more MRs for August 28 today!

BaxterB

Jan 19, 2016
sdabadie said:
Hey - when did you actually complete your medical? Mine was requested Jan 21 and completed Jan 26 but have not yet gotten confirmation of receipt.
I completed my medicals on January 29th. They told me they would be sent to CIC by the 5th of Feb. I hope you get an update soon!

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
BaxterB said:
I completed my medicals on January 29th. They told me they would be sent to CIC by the 5th of Feb. I hope you get an update soon!
Oh, lucky! I did mine on Jan 29 also and no added line in ecas yet!

BaxterB

Jan 19, 2016
joolery said:
Well fingers crossed they add it soon. I feel it all depends on who is looking after your file. The doctor I completed mine with told me to email a receipt of confirmation to them so they know its coming. Not sure if that helped at all.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joolery said:
depends on when your results were sent to cic

teb

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaxterB said:
Well fingers crossed they add it soon. I feel it all depends on who is looking after your file. The doctor I completed mine with told me to email a receipt of confirmation to them so they know its coming. Not sure if that helped at all.
That makes no difference, once the Dr. upload the results CIC see them,
I waited for my medical request CIC received my results in a Friday, The Following week my ecas was updated.

I did not send any follow up at all.

it might take few more days depends on the number of medicals requested and received , there is nothing to worry about. after all CIC has lots of backlog applications which they are trying to finish and limited manpower.

eusquesio

Sep 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so i just called CIC and i got the nicest officer i have talked to as of today.

He gave a look to my application and he said that "an officer has reviewed my application on february the 1st and everything looks in order". He also said that "it is pretty much just waiting to be finalized and that it's going to happen by the end of March."

Now, I don't know if he just tried to make my day, but I was quite happy to hear what he said. I so hope he spoke the truth!

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
eusquesio said:
so i just called CIC and i got the nicest officer i have talked to as of today.

He gave a look to my application and he said that "an officer has reviewed my application on february the 1st and everything looks in order". He also said that "it is pretty much just waiting to be finalized and that it's going to happen by the end of March."

Now, I don't know if he just tried to make my day, but I was quite happy to hear what he said. I so hope he spoke the truth!
End of March sounds plausible to me. They probably consider the time it takes until everyone of August has completed their Medical Check. I am still waiting for my 2nd BOWP and have done most upfront, but I have not heard anything new (August 18 applicant), and I don't know if my eligibility has passed, yet, because of the outstanding BOWP. It's a bit frustrating. I don't like to wait until March and get back to long-term work.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaxterB said:
thats not the right way to go about it.. you should email cic after your doc has sent the files so when they get your email they have your records in the system.. by emailing before they will chk ur emaill see that the records are not there yet and just close it again for another day or at least till they receive it..

teb

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushiee88 said:
thats not the right way to go about it.. you should email cic after your doc has sent the files so when they get your email they have your records in the system.. by emailing before they will chk ur emaill see that the records are not there yet and just close it again for another day or at least till they receive it..
yes ushiee is right,

give them some time buddy we are all frustrated but that does not mean we shall be illogical and a 17 month wait get resolved in 2 days. remember the website says they do the updates on Tuesday. wait till next week Tuesday and see