+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
What document is required for address verification?
No document is required. There will a be tick box in the portal asking you to self declare that you’re in Canada. Then it’ll ask you input your address where the PR card will be sent and upload a photo per IRCC requirements. That’s it.

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am loosing my patience day by day. It's been 10 Months. Last update from IRCC(Customer Rep) was final decision pending, that is about a month ago. I don't understand what's wrong with these IRCC folks, they don't take decisions on applications from Jan-APR, but approve applications fro Aug and Sep too. Pathetic Process, I feel bad and sick of this process. I called 100 times to CC and all they say is its in process and I don't understand what the heck are you processing?

Reactions: F@l

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
I am loosing my patience day by day. It's been 10 Months. Last update from IRCC(Customer Rep) was final decision pending, that is about a month ago. I don't understand what's wrong with these IRCC folks, they don't take decisions on applications from Jan-APR, but approve applications fro Aug and Sep too. Pathetic Process, I feel bad and sick of this process. I called 100 times to CC and all they say is its in process and I don't understand what the heck are you processing?
This is very frustrating. I’m AOR April 02, 2020. All stages passed since the beginning of October 2020 and waiting only for final decision. I have my life on hold because of this mess that IRCC is causing. How can you approve applications from September and October and leave on hold other applications that applied 6 months earlier??? My friend applied on September 29, and got his COPR yesterday. This is very frustrating.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
This is very frustrating. I’m AOR April 02, 2020. All stages passed since the beginning of October 2020 and waiting only for final decision. I have my life on hold because of this mess that IRCC is causing. How can you approve applications from September and October and leave on hold other applications that applied 6 months earlier??? My friend applied on September 29, and got his COPR yesterday. This is very frustrating.
It's annoying, frustrating, and even embarrassing now cos everyone is asking when are you going to get the PR. I know so and so that applied 4 months ago and got theirs. What's keeping yours? You get tired of explaining away IRCC incompetence revealed by Covid.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
It's annoying, frustrating, and even embarrassing now cos everyone is asking when are you going to get the PR. I know so and so that applied 4 months ago and got theirs. What's keeping yours? You get tired of explaining away IRCC incompetence revealed by Covid.
This is so true. Everyday story

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys!
I just called cic
AOR April 30. Bio Sep 29
She said your file has passed all the stages and currently in your local office Etobicoke.
she also said you need to wait for the letter as she can’t tell the final decision yet.
Can anyone please tell me how long it might take from Etobicoke office.

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
What to do guys? It's very annoying and frustrating, CIC is treating very unfairly to us..
We should do something. Probably a public letter. Enough is enough. They should finish the backlog and then start the applications that are 6 months after us. It is not fair to make the life difficult for most of us and some folks applied from their comfort homes are getting COPR. I'm glad about everyone that is getting the COPR. But should be a fair process. Earlier applications should be treated earlier. "Every application is different" and "COVID-19" is not anymore an excuse. I have all the stages passed for more than 4 months. Most of the application from January-April are waiting just for the final decision.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys!
I just called cic
AOR April 30. Bio Sep 29
She said your file has passed all the stages and currently in your local office Etobicoke.
she also said you need to wait for the letter as she can’t tell the final decision yet.
Can anyone please tell me how long it might take from Etobicoke office.
i am waiting since November 2020

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
We should do something. Probably a public letter. Enough is enough. They should finish the backlog and then start the applications that are 6 months after us. It is not fair to make the life difficult for most of us and some folks applied from their comfort homes are getting COPR. I'm glad about everyone that is getting the COPR. But should be a fair process. Earlier applications should be treated earlier. "Every application is different" and "COVID-19" is not anymore an excuse. I have all the stages passed for more than 4 months. Most of the application from January-April are waiting just for the final decision.
let's try to get attention of any public people - like Ryan Reynolds or other famous Canadian on Twitter. They can shame officials. I saw someone tweeted today asking Ryan Reynolds to get Marco Mendicino to listen to us.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary