+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

Samta makkar

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got an update from CIC today!

PR Application approved as of Jan 9th
AOR April 24th,
Biometrics was done Dec 2nd, 2020.
I have created a profile in the PR portal since Dec 9th (Photo and Address still under review). Hopefully, I get the eCOPR soon.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Hey did u receive ur ecopr??whats the validity of your COPR?

Fernanda13

Mar 26, 2018
I got an update from CIC today.
When I login to the portal it was saying that I should submit a self declaration that I’m in Canada (just to tick a box). Once that is approved I would be able to download the eCoPR. Photo and address would be for the PR card.
Aor march 14
First email December 16
Credentials email January 06

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got an update from CIC today.
When I login to the portal it was saying that I should submit a self declaration that I’m in Canada (just to tick a box). Once that is approved I would be able to download the eCoPR. Photo and address would be for the PR card.
Aor march 14
First email December 16
Credentials email January 06
I got the same update as well. Idk what IRCC is doing with the portal....

NDNgo

Jan 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys. What is the pr portal people have been talking about? My application is approved and I have a CoPR letter in the application page. Cec inland, ottawa. The letter tells me to submit a photo by mail to the ircc office. How do I get the log in info into this portal?
I have renewed my health card and driver’s license. I have applied to get new Sin online. Should I go to service Canada directly to get new Sin or wait for online Sin application? What else do I have to do after this?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys. What is the pr portal people have been talking about? My application is approved and I have a CoPR letter in the application page. Cec inland, ottawa. The letter tells me to submit a photo by mail to the ircc office. How do I get the log in info into this portal?
I have renewed my health card and driver’s license. I have applied to get new Sin online. Should I go to service Canada directly to get new Sin or wait for online Sin application? What else do I have to do after this?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

So far only applicants under Etobicoke and Calgary VOs are receiving this. It’s a new way of receiving your eCOPR and getting your PR card. So you upload your photos and confirm you’re inside Canada through this portal. And receive your eCOPR after address verification.

If you already received your eCOPR via your IRCC account then you won’t receive login credentials. You’d go through the old route of sending your photos via post for your PR card.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
your aor

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

So far only applicants under Etobicoke and Calgary VOs are receiving this. It’s a new way of receiving your eCOPR and getting your PR card. So you upload your photos and confirm you’re inside Canada through this portal. And receive your eCOPR after address verification.

If you already received your eCOPR via your IRCC account then you won’t receive login credentials. You’d go through the old route of sending your photos via post for your PR card.
What document is required for address verification?