+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I called - apparently every field is passed, bar criminality of course, but the website only says ive passed the health exam. Very odd.
The eligibility and background sections of your IRCC profile will only get updated once you receive a final decision.

Reactions: Cookie13

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi there, I just got this line in my GCMS Note 1:
"Criminality: based on the information of last 10 years: no a36 concerns PA: passed, NRT- all required pcs/rcmp screening"
Does it mean my criminality passed already?
Thank you and have a good night!

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi there, I just got this line in my GCMS Note 1:
"Criminality: based on the information of last 10 years: no a36 concerns PA: passed, NRT- all required pcs/rcmp screening"
Does it mean my criminality passed already?
Thank you and have a good night!
Biometrics done?

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello.

I just want to ask what did you guys do when the Biometric letter is going to expire? Do we need to fill a webform to inform IRCC?

Thank you.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I have a question for those who have received Biometrics letter and their medical examination has been passed. Is it true that until the biometrics request is completed, application is still considered in progress and if your passed medicals expire while waiting for biometrics, applicants are asked to resubmit their medicals? Can someone please validate this information?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Reactions: vubq123

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Hello.

I just want to ask what did you guys do when the Biometric letter is going to expire? Do we need to fill a webform to inform IRCC?

Thank you.
Nothing much we can do about, just pray and wait for some one to come up with some decision whether they need biometric or not. It will be 6 months soon so 6 becomes 9 months is not big deal for them

Reactions: vubq123

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hello, so you have your eligibility pass updated on your portal on June 12th? so 9 days after medical pass? thank you
No. There was no change in the portal. I came to know from the GCMS notes that I ordered. Eligibility was marked as passed a few days after the MEP.

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
No. There was no change in the portal. I came to know from the GCMS notes that I ordered. Eligibility was marked as passed a few days after the MEP.
Thanks, so maybe a week after your medical pass, your eligibility also passes, and you saw that info from the GCMS notes, i think i will probably call them to check.

Reactions: Vimald2v

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can you order GCMS notes if you had a representative submit your file or you need to ask them?
As long as you have your UCI and application /file number, you can request your GCMS notes on your own without your rep knowing. It’s your file anyways. When you request for GCMS notes, it asks you for an email address where IRCC can send the file.

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
As long as you have your UCI and application /file number, you can request your GCMS notes on your own without your rep knowing. It’s your file anyways. When you request for GCMS notes, it asks you for an email address where IRCC can send the file.
Ok, I guess the application number is the one on the AOR, where do I find my UCI?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Ok, I guess the application number is the one on the AOR, where do I find my UCI?
UCI - unique client identifier, it’s an 8 or 10 digit number assigned to you. If you had one when you applied for a Canadian temporary visa, it’s going to be the same one for your PR. It never changes for the applicant.
application number - starts with CAN, but changes to E when you get MEP and BIL.

both of these info are available in your IRCC account and BIL.

Reactions: caipsnotes

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
UCI - unique client identifier, it’s an 8 or 10 digit number assigned to you. If you had one when you applied for a Canadian temporary visa, it’s going to be the same one for your PR. It never changes for the applicant.
application number - starts with CAN, but changes to E when you get MEP and BIL.

both of these info are available in your IRCC account and BIL.
Found it. Thank you :)