+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi guys.What documents did you upload for the Medicals? Is it just the information sheet or including the receipts? Thanks for responding.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Another question too. Will they be cross-checking your previous medical submissions, like the one submitted for student visa, and compare with current medical result? Are each applications independent from each other?Thanks again

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys.What documents did you upload for the Medicals? Is it just the information sheet or including the receipts? Thanks for responding.
Just the info sheet that the panel physician provided.

"When the panel physician completes the medical exam, they will give you an:
  • information printout sheet
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
You must provide a copy of these documents when you apply online"

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Reactions: horizonj

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Did you send the receipt to a specific cic email?
If you did not submit your application yet, they mentioned that you have to upload the receipt for the difference in the (Client Information slot) then proceed with the payment mentioned for your application

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Ah I see.
I got my appointment with Visadoctor they are efficient and good. But I noticed that Panel physician Toronto and York cost way less, instead of 280$ they cost 220$ for everything and you can track your IME submission to the IRCC. You can check their website they always have last-minute cancelation if you are booking an appointment for one person it is easy. It was not possible for me because I need two spots.

HelloCanada_2020

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, i am an inland CEC applicant. I am the primary applicant and my spouse n child are my dependents in the application. I am here on WP and spouse and child have a visitor permit.
I had a query regarding the upfront medical test. I recently got one done and for myself the Upfront medical type is Non-EDE Worker and my spouse and child have upfront medical type as Non-EDE Visitor. I was wondering if visitor is the correct type for them?
Reason i asking is , because recently my colleague with the same family composition got his done for for his spouse n child the upfront medical type was Worker even though they have a visitor visa.
so want to know if this really matters and what should be the correct option ?

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
I just wanted to check if we have to submit the passport stamped pages while the submission of the PR, I have a vistor visa of Brazil Which i could not submit can i send them now. I did not visit any country apart from Canada till date.

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
No blood pressure/eye test. Just chest Xray and blood work, after filling intake form.
Did they do a complete check, I heard some said that they did not take their Blood Pressure or eyes test. I know they are listed in the Panel physicians list.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hello! For upfront medical, Is it required to start your EE profile first? What information or documents would the clinic be asking from me? Thank you!
I believe you can take an appointment for an upfront medical exam before starting your EE, but it is better to check with the clinic itself first

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
As long as it meets IRCC requirements, it doesn’t matter if it’s in bullets or in paragraph form. Your job description should match the lead statement and main responsibilities of the NOC you chose. If you think it’s lacking, then you need to add more.
Hi! I have a question. If my job title is Office Admin/Graphic Designer, and I do both jobs 50/50 how should I choose my NOC code?