+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Your documents get locked after you submit your application to IRCC even if they are expiring soon. Make sure that they are valid until you receive your AOR.
Really? So even if my medical exam result expire when they process my application that will be fine as well? But I am not sure how to prove that to them though. I have receipts (physical check, lab, xray but no form showing my results etc.) and my last work permit application shows that I had passed the medical exam on October 2019. I emailed ircc but their answer was not at all helpful about the situation

Bis@465

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Congratulations to everyone here. I just received my invite for pr and I have a question filling out the personal history portion of the application. I was wondering if I should include my 2 months of work experience in India (that i didn't claim points for) even if I don't have any supporting documents.

Thanks!

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am also the lucky one to get invite last thursday. Please let me know, if anyone in Toronto is able to book medical appointments. I tried in 2-3 clinics and they are closed due to Covid.

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Got an ITA for CEC @ 466.

Is visadoctor the only place offering medicals right now, in Toronto?

Also, bio metrics are postponed right indefinitely? We just declare that on a LOE right?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Got an ITA for CEC @ 466.

Is visadoctor the only place offering medicals right now, in Toronto?

Also, bio metrics are postponed right indefinitely? We just declare that on a LOE right?
I can't comment if they are the only place offering medicals, you can try calling other physicians from CIC's website to check that. Regarding the Biometrics, after you submit your application, you will be sent a biometrics letter by CIC. You don't have to mention anything for Biometrics in your LOE. It's after you submit your application.

More info: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I can't comment if they are the only place offering medicals, you can try calling other physicians from CIC's website to check that. Regarding the Biometrics, after you submit your application, you will be sent a biometrics letter by CIC. You don't have to mention anything for Biometrics in your LOE. It's after you submit your application.

More info: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp
Also we can submit the application without upfront medicals correct? Please confirm.
I think normal procedure is to submit the application and IRCC sends out details for medical exam.

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi
i am CEC applicants, (one Year CEC exp will complete on May 2020 and waiting for ITA).
If anyone like to share your personalized checklist documents.
please share it to my mail id ( rajumupcan@gmail.com ) and it will be very helpful for me and i am planning to prepare the require documents in advance.
I would like to prepare everything as much as in advance at this world pandemic time.
So please help me.
Thanks a lot in Advance.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Also we can submit the application without upfront medicals correct? Please confirm.
I think normal procedure is to submit the application and IRCC sends out details for medical exam.
Yes, if you are not able to do the medical due to COVID-19, a LOE will be sufficient to help the officer understand that why you couldn't do it. For express entry, generally speaking, the normal procedure is to do the upfront medical.

More info: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Yes, if you are not able to do the medical due to COVID-19, a LOE will be sufficient to help the officer understand that why you couldn't do it. For express entry, generally speaking, the normal procedure is to do the upfront medical.

More info: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
Thanks. I have got an appointment for upfront medicals next week. Hopefully it goes on schedule.

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello All,

Should my work experience and NOC need to be in line with the field of study?

My wife has 1.5yr of experience as IT Admin (India) and 11 months of experience in Canada as Office Administrative Assistant.

Will this be a problem in the PR Application?

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
I just completed my Medicals today with Visa Doctors on Bathurst and St. Clair W in Toronto.

Hello Guys,

I am also the lucky one to get invite last thursday. Please let me know, if anyone in Toronto is able to book medical appointments. I tried in 2-3 clinics and they are closed due to Covid.

Reactions: jpshya

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I just completed my Medicals today with Visa Doctors on Bathurst and St. Clair W in Toronto.
Yes Visa doctors are doing it now. I got an appointment with ATCC for next week. Even they are doing appointments, if you send them an email.

Jkaur1993

Dec 14, 2019
Hi
I have one query. Today Canadian Experience Class draw came 455 and the last one was 464. Is that means there is less candidate were in the pool who belongs to CEC. My question is that my CRS score is 454 and I am qualified for CEC class. If next draw came less than 455 is there any chances for me to get invitation?
Hoping for reply
Thank You
Regards