+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
FINALLYY!!!!! I got the first confirmation email for PR this morning!!
My medical was extended a couple of days ago and today I got this great news!!

I just have one question, in the email, it was stated "Fill in the information for yourself and for each member of the family" I am a single applicant so I assume it would be just me, correct?

To everyone waiting, all the very best, I hope you too get this great news very soon!!
Congrats!
Oh, man. I am in the same situation. Our medicals are extended yesterday. It would be nice if we also get confirmation email like you!

Reactions: Celestial_Body

d.tewani

Jul 8, 2019
Hi All,

AOR received on Oct 13th, 2020 and its been 6 months criminality in progress.When I submitted the application, my dependents were in India but they travelled to Canada by end of October 2020 and same was informed to IRCC via webform.

Could some one help or suggesting in expediting the process.

Status in GCMS notes

Eligibility: Passed
Security - Not Started
Criminality -In Progress
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - In Progress

In the detailed gcms notes it is stated that "NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality"

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, anybody please help me. I got my eCOPR on June 8th,2021. Till today I am waiting for my PR card. I have raised a web form too last eek, but still waiting on that. The most concern part is my eCOPR is expiring on Sept 6th. I have not updated my SIN, was just waiting fo ray card to arrive. Anyone help and guidance will be very much appreciated.

Gurpreet DD

May 30, 2020
HEY I have applied in july 2020 and till now I did not get any update . I just got update that my medical has been extended but after that there is no any progress . I got invitation in May 2020. Should I withdraw my application and should submit again in express portal .

Gurpreet DD

May 30, 2020
Hey. please anyone reply.. I applied under express in July 2020. Till today I did not get any update except , my medical has been extended. should I withdraw it and should I submit new express file. THANKS .

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi, anybody please help me. I got my eCOPR on June 8th,2021. Till today I am waiting for my PR card. I have raised a web form too last eek, but still waiting on that. The most concern part is my eCOPR is expiring on Sept 6th. I have not updated my SIN, was just waiting fo ray card to arrive. Anyone help and guidance will be very much appreciated.
you can update your SIN and everything else with your copr. the copr expiry date means nothing for inland applicants.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello Everyone .. Kindly guide me with POF under CEC. What if I have required POF and got a letter from the bank as per the IRCC requirement. My question is, still, I need to upload a letter explaining that I have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or I can simply upload a bank letter only. Thanks
Just upload the letter that you were invited under CEC, dont confuse them with extra paperwork. I did that and got approved.

Minnuelza123

Sep 25, 2021
Hey,

You definitely have to create a new CRA account, you're not able to access to your old CRA longer when you have new SIN. The problem with creating new CRA account is, seems like it detected my internet IP or something, I wasn't able to create a new account at home, but when I brought my laptop to my friend's place to show and ask her for experience, I happened to able to create it myself normally. So just change your point of access to the Internet and create it and wait for them to send the new code to have full access to the new CRA account. It would take around 10 days or so.

Updating on the headaches with CRA. So, there's very funny about my situation. I uploaded photo of my PR card to prove my status as the GST/HST credit agent suggested, a few days later, I got a new message for OTB debt (yeah :rolleyes: ). I got to learn that CRA, GST/HST credit and OTB don't give a shit and don't work hands in hands with each other. When my status changed, CRA had no prob with my return in the last 3 years, but the benefits offices don't have logic in their systems. Then OTB agent then told me that, when my old CRA account was closed due to an invalid SIN, the system counted that there's no proof for my existence in Canada to get benefits. So my job is, sending them proof that I was in Canada for the last 3 years, aka the lasting time of my old CRA account, so they could verify that the benefits I got from them is legitimate (OMG). She said they got my PR card photos on their system, but it's not what they wanted (thanks, GST agent), and asked me to upload study permit/work permit to prove my legal status in the last 3 years :rolleyes:. At the end, I did ask, when I can expect for the debt to be cleared. She said they're really busy (...) so no timeline for dissolving the problem, I should monitor my CRA account to see if it's gone by October. If it wasn't, give them a call then.

So yeah, guys, headaches ahead with CRA. I hope my story can help you in any way.
Hi! I am going through the same situation. Could you please tell me how to update the status with CRA? How can I upload the copy of PR card to CRA?

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hey. please anyone reply.. I applied under express in July 2020. Till today I did not get any update except , my medical has been extended. should I withdraw it and should I submit new express file. THANKS .
Follow this thread, there are many still waiting, medical extension is a good sign, withdrawing an ongoing application at this stage and re-applying may not be a cool idea because withdrawal takes another 16-20 weeks with no guarantee. So keep faith and a tad bit of patience. All the best!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2020-cec-applicants-timeline.693847/page-178#post-9716755

lizat

Aug 23, 2021
Hello!
Just checking did any outland applicant that submitted his documents in October 2020 via IRCC online website (CEC) got the PR or any updates?

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
My family and my medical was done in December 2020 and I heard that it is applicable for a year. As my PR decision (AOR Jan 2021) is still pending, do I need to ask IRCC to extend the validity of these medical exams?
If yes what is the process to get them extended by IRCC?

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hello everyone...
I submitted my in-canada declaration, photo and mailing address on 23 June, 2021.
I haven't received any update after that. Only the in-canada declaration is with a green check mark. Other two requirements: mailing address and photo still show "review with IRCC".
I followed up with IRCC multiple times without any use.
Are there anyone waiting for eCOPR since June 2021.
Officially, it has been 130 days since portal email :(

• Sad
Reactions: kumori

lizat

Aug 23, 2021
Hi.

I need some help or advice.
I am an outland applicant who submitted all of my documents on 2020, every time we call an agent to follow up on the application, they tell us we don't need anything, your application is in progress.

Its been almost a year and a month with no update on when I will receive the PR, every time I email them via the web form, no1 responds to me, I just receive an automatic message from IRCC about the Afghan refugee matter.

I am 27 weeks pregnant, and I am confused what to do, whether I should go to Canada and follow up on my application from there? or shall I stay and keep on following from where I am? knowing that I have zero updates on my PR application and my medical exam got expired too .. this is so confusing.

I email IRCC about my situation many times via the Webform but with no response...

Did any outland applications who applied in Oct 2020 receive their PR ??