App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Yeah, it's a wild ride for sure. But you got it man and have nothing to worry about :) Receiving a PR card is just a matter of time (if you have not already received it) as the most important part is passed.
Yes, what matters was the COPR. I even started a freelance job! Best of luck and send you positive thoughts!

tropyen

Jul 9, 2020
Hey All,

Just received the first portal email (August 10, AOR October 27).

1- Can I take a photo of myself with a camera or do I need to go to Shoppers or sth?
2- What should I put in "Location(Port of Entry)", is it the "original entry date" location or the "last time entered" location?

Thanks

Reactions: Celestial_Body

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
Hello guys,
I was asked to provide fingerprint. I submitted the receipt for the biometric fee by Webform. When can I get the instruction letter? (is anyone in the same situation? )
Could I do anything else to accelerate the process?
I'm have a similar situation.
Aor Oct 11 2020. By May 2021 got a request to pay biometric fee for the spouse. I paid it on same day and updated the receipt via CIC portal. We have not received the bio metric request for the spouse and its been more than 3 months since I have submitted the proof of payment for biometric (PS: I have paid it during AOR as well. Paid the same for the second time just to ensure it should not delay the process).
Called ircc atleast 4 times. Everything cleared except spouse's Criminality (which is waiting forbiometric).
I'm really not sure what to do. Have raised lots of webforms and just getting covid delay as reply .

Any suggestions pls. we are really scared about the process. I'm not sure why this is delayed. I have seen people getting bio metric request the next day after submitting the receipt (if requested).

CEC Inland
Primary applicant had bio metric done in the past and updated.

May 17, 2021
Hey All,

Just received the first portal email (August 10, AOR October 27).

1- Can I take a photo of myself with a camera or do I need to go to Shoppers or sth?
2- What should I put in "Location(Port of Entry)", is it the "original entry date" location or the "last time entered" location?

Thanks
Congrats dude!! My AOR is 28th hope to get something soon.
While I haven't had the first portal email, I have seen people sharing the same photo they applied to CEC with. I have no clue about the 2nd question, someone knowledgeable will weigh in on that.

Bonita1221

Jun 29, 2021
I'm have a similar situation.
Aor Oct 11 2020. By May 2021 got a request to pay biometric fee for the spouse. I paid it on same day and updated the receipt via CIC portal. We have not received the bio metric request for the spouse and its been more than 3 months since I have submitted the proof of payment for biometric (PS: I have paid it during AOR as well. Paid the same for the second time just to ensure it should not delay the process).
Called ircc atleast 4 times. Everything cleared except spouse's Criminality (which is waiting forbiometric).
I'm really not sure what to do. Have raised lots of webforms and just getting covid delay as reply .

Any suggestions pls. we are really scared about the process. I'm not sure why this is delayed. I have seen people getting bio metric request the next day after submitting the receipt (if requested).

CEC Inland
Primary applicant had bio metric done in the past and updated.
Thank you for your sharing. I called IRCC yesterday. The agent told me It usually takes two weeks to get the instruction letter after uploading the receipt. If I can get it next week, I will update.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Well, that’s a wrap! I got my PR this morning. What an ordeal that was, haha.

I hope all of you who are still waiting get your PR soon. See you all in the citizenship thread in a few years, haha.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Well, that’s a wrap! I got my PR this morning. What an ordeal that was, haha.

I hope all of you who are still waiting get your PR soon. See you all in the citizenship thread in a few years, haha.
This is great news... I am happy you are now on this side... Lol... All the beat now!

Reactions: aammyy