+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Finally all my worries are over.... Phew!!!!!! Man im exhausted. I know not many persons are left but i knew i would be in the final batch.

AOR-Oct 16, 2020 (2 dependents inland)
Medical- Passed(Nov 27)
Eligibility- Passed(May 5)
Criminality- Passed(May 5)
Info Sharing - Complete
Security- Passed(July 21)- got a ghost update and called agent told me that all passed and my application is with OSC to look out for emails.
First portal email (Jul 22)
Second portal email (Jul 22)
Uploaded pics in the evening and got copr @11:55pm
COPR (Jul 23)
congrats! do you know your VO? your timeline gives me a bit of hope as it coincides with the website statement of 'we are currently finalizing most apps recieved... etc' (mine is december, eligiblity passed and just waitingggg/vancouver vo).

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
congrats! do you know your VO? your timeline gives me a bit of hope as it coincides with the website statement of 'we are currently finalizing most apps recieved... etc' (mine is december, eligiblity passed and just waitingggg/vancouver vo).
My VO is Ottawa... Trust me i know how you feel

Reactions: amairena95

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I got my AOR on Oct 16, 2020. Till date I have no updates on my profile. However, I m further behind cause my medicals are also not cleared. And, I may be getting a procedural fairness letter. Let’s see.
Yes, that's very odd that the medicals are not there for you. Like, mine is also stuck but that's because of "review required" on eligibility.
When you get an update on that and overall status, please post here, that will be interesting.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I got my AOR on Oct 16, 2020. Till date I have no updates on my profile. However, I m further behind cause my medicals are also not cleared. And, I may be getting a procedural fairness letter. Let’s see.
Oh no, why do you think you may get a PFL? Sending my best wishes your way

May 17, 2021
I am also waiting on my application.
No email or GU since my last Medical update in Dec 2020.

My Profile:
AOR 28th OCT
Med & Biometric Passed: Dec 20
Background in progress.
Criminality in progress.
Security not started.

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020

Ciwan

Mar 23, 2017
I am also waiting on my application.
No email or GU since my last Medical update in Dec 2020.

My Profile:
AOR 28th OCT
Med & Biometric Passed: Dec 20
Background in progress.
Criminality in progress.
Security not started.
You and I are on the same boat. You don't mention eligibility but I am guessing your eligibility is also in progress.