+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I have a question, after you get the GCMS notes. What is the next step? I got my GCMS and it says that my daughter’s medicals are ‘ready to be assessed’ since Nov 2020. She has a condition that could make us inadmissible as per the notes. It’s been assigned once in the month of March and then May with overall due date on our application of Jun 25, 2021. All these dates are come to pass. Don’t know what next to do. As there is no update.
Did you find out what that means? same case.

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
Could you please share what exaclty is saying on you gcms notes about the "M5 our inadmissible?" thanks
I don’t know what you mean by “M5 our inadmissible”, on the notes it says,”has a condition which might reasonably expected to cause excessive demand..” however that’s not the point. The point is this remark was made on Nov 25,2020. After that there is absolutely no update about the medical or in the GCMS. In fact the IRCC agent told me that they can’t contact CMAU either. I don’t what else to do or who should I write, agents/GCMS no update on it.

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Guys, I know some of us are still waiting to share the good news and I pray sincerely for your quick updates... This forum has been like a friend without ever meeting... Jus wanted to say that PR Cards came warm from the factory on July 30 2021...
AOR Oct 20 2020
CEC Inland
07.08.2021 Received 1st portal confirmation email...replied 07.09.2021
07.11.2021 Received portal credentials
07.12.2021 Uploaded pics on PR Confirmation Portal
07.13.2021 Received eCOPR
07.14.2021 Received GU via email for PR application but no change on portal
07.16.2021 Received GU on PR Application Card on GCKey portal...no changes though
07.28.2021 GU on PR Application Card on GCKey portal...Approved PR Card ...no emails
PR Confirmation portal still says address and picture in review...
07.28.2021 Email received about PR Confirmation Portal being updated.. .checked PR Confirmation Portal and address and pictures are approved...overall case is closed and accepted...
07.29.2021 GU via email only to check GCKEY PR Card Application
07.30.2021 Received PR Card in mailbox :p

After receiving the card, had to pause for a second and reminisce all that I had to go through to stand where I am today... For those who received it, cheers mate... For those still waiting, hang on ur almost there...left my signature and relevant info to help give an idea on the progress ive seen... Will be checking in and out to help after today... If anyone near GTA and wanna hangout, please let me know... Wud be great to have a reunion... Once more, thank you to each and everyone that made those sleepless nights heard and appreciated when we were in our own limbo...
Listening to Bandolero by Don Omar ft. Tego Calderon and lit a cigarette... Listen to it on YouTube to feel what I'm feeling at thr moment... Rider music... Lol

Last edited:

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Guys, I know some of us are still waiting to share the good news and I pray sincerely for your quick updates... This forum has been like a friend without ever meeting... Jus wanted to say that PR Cards came warm from the factory on July 30 2021...
AOR Oct 20 2020
CEC Inland
07.08.2021 Received 1st portal confirmation email...replied 07.09.2021
07.11.2021 Received portal credentials
07.12.2021 Uploaded pics on PR Confirmation Portal
07.13.2021 Received eCOPR
07.14.2021 Received GU via email for PR application but no change on portal
07.16.2021 Received GU on PR Application Card on GCKey portal...no changes though
07.28.2021 GU on PR Application Card on GCKey portal...Approved PR Card ...no emails
PR Confirmation portal still says address and picture in review...
07.28.2021 Email received about PR Confirmation Portal being updated.. .checked PR Confirmation Portal and address and pictures are approved...overall case is closed and accepted...
07.29.2021 GU via email only to check GCKEY PR Card Application
07.30.2021 Received PR Card in mailbox :p

After receiving the card, had to pause for a second and reminisce all that I had to go through to stand where I am today... For those who received it, cheers mate... For those still waiting, hang on ur almost there...left my signature and relevant info to help give an idea on the progress ive seen... Will be checking in and out to help after today... If anyone near GTA and wanna hangout, please let me know... Wud be great to have reunion... Once more, thank you to each and everyone that made those sleepless nights heard and appreciated when we were in our own limbo...
Congrats man!!!!
Im still waiting on my cards... Got the first GU. Im not really checking it so often anymore... Just easy like Sunday morning now lol

• Love
Reactions: Noyan2020

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Congrats man!!!!
Im still waiting on my cards... Got the first GU. Im not really checking it so often anymore... Just easy like Sunday morning now lol
You'll get it approved in two weeks after thr first GU... And the rest is upto Canada Post... I'll say around two business days at the moment.... Just remember how we'd look out for GU like we were Casper... Lol... Wish u all the best!

Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
You'll get it approved in two weeks after thr first GU... And the rest is upto Canada Post... I'll say around two business days at the moment.... Just remember how we'd look out for GU like we were Casper... Lol... Wish u all the best!
Thanks.... No longer following up my account when i get the update i get it